Official FF Stickers?

Currently reading:
Official FF Stickers?

anyone had trouble with external red stickers? not sure if ive sent any out before today, but looks like another duff batch :(
so if you have trouble pm me for a refund/replacement instead of claimg through paypal.

thanks and sorry

P.S if there is anyone who can produce them in bulk for cheap and of good quality get in touch with ben

Last edited:
dave or ben do you have the original artwork for these? I can look at getting these as a self cling if interested, what sort of numbers are you looking at getting?

ben might have it, i could sent you a sticker if it can be done from that, how to the stand up to the elements when fitted on the out side though? because some people have tints so they have to go on out side for them.

dave if you have a sticker that you could send that would be the best option so I could get it properly looked at. It would be a cut vinyl rather than a self cling which would stand up to the elements, colour options would be the same as what you already have in the shop. ben you can have pretty much anything on self cling, although if it's outside then vinyl is better option

dave if you have a sticker that you could send that would be the best option so I could get it properly looked at. It would be a cut vinyl rather than a self cling which would stand up to the elements, colour options would be the same as what you already have in the shop.

cool can you pm me your address please thanks

ben you can have pretty much anything on self cling, although if it's outside then vinyl is better option

having both sorts in shop would be good:idea:

Back