Offer 2 : Adrian Flux - up to 15% discount on your insurance policy!

Currently reading:
Offer 2 : Adrian Flux - up to 15% discount on your insurance policy!

Waiting for the AF website to come up with a quote (for half an hour now) I decided to trawl this thread. There seems to be a lot of 'you couldn't quote me happy' followed by 'pm me your details...'

Surely if they want your custom, they would give you their best quote to begin with?

12 hours since the above post & STILL waiting for a quote.
(n)

They're only open until 16:00 on a Saturday, and not at all on a Sunday. The quotes are done manually, don't expect anything until Monday morning.

So, why not tell us this on the website? All I got was something along the lines of 'thank you, a quote will be sent to your email shortly'
In fact, what is the point of the website? I obviously wasted my time putting in all my details.

I have 5 years no claims in use on my second car , when I come to insure my cinquecento , do I have to start again with 0 because there still in use on my main car ? Or can you use say 4 of them , been insured 2 times though you so would like to cone back to you

Can only use it on one vehicle at a time, so will start at 0, although some companies will mirror it if you've been claim free (y)

Hi

Internet quotes submitted via our web site are dealt with by members of our quotes team which is why clients won't receive an instant response.

If you would like me to get someone to call you please feel free to PM me your contact number.

Thanks

Dan

QUOTE=sludgeguts;3256025]So, why not tell us this on the website? All I got was something along the lines of 'thank you, a quote will be sent to your email shortly'
In fact, what is the point of the website? I obviously wasted my time putting in all my details.[/QUOTE]

Just got quoted twice the price of Admiral for an insurance quote.

So, that's £2000 instead of £980.
Makes me wonder if there even is a 20% discount for Fiat Forum members when you quote prices like that.

Wasted 20 minutes on the phone, although the woman on the phone was blunt, she was professional.

:bang:

Just got quoted twice the price of Admiral for an insurance quote.

So, that's £2000 instead of £980.
Makes me wonder if there even is a 20% discount for Fiat Forum members when you quote prices like that.

Wasted 20 minutes on the phone, although the woman on the phone was blunt, she was professional.

:bang:

I know how you feel they quoted me £3209.97p for a c2 !! I was more than shocked... I got in for 840 from admril

Don't think I'll be going with Adrian Flux unfortunately.
"Based on the information you have supplied, we can offer a provisional rate of £6684.13."

Don't think I'll be going with Adrian Flux unfortunately.
"Based on the information you have supplied, we can offer a provisional rate of £6684.13."

Hi,
I'm assuming this was an indication you received on-line? If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be more than happy to take a look at it just to make sure we have all the correct information etc.
Regards,
Dan.

Yeah, filled in the online form just for a rough idea on price the details will be correct that's on a 1.2 Grande but most likely age is playing a factor. Getting quotes around £1,500 elsewhere which I can live with.

Yeah, filled in the online form just for a rough idea on price the details will be correct that's on a 1.2 Grande but most likely age is playing a factor. Getting quotes around £1,500 elsewhere which I can live with.
Hi,
We have had an issue with a couple of our schemes over the last couple of weeks especially for younger drivers, however these have now been sorted. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to re-run the details through to get an updated price to see if makes a difference.
Regards,
Dan.

Once this policy is ran out i will NOT ever renew with Adrian flux , the amount ive been messed about is unreal had to send my info in 4 times each time to be told they are wrong , Email off another one , then get a text saying my policy will be canceled if they do not receive it ,.. ring them up and they have had it all the time ... a min or two,later got a text saying thanks for sending your details in .. so all that messing about time wasted and stuff like that .. WILL not be renewing with Adrian flux ,

Last edited:
I got a quote today from flux. I'm already with them for a 300tdi disco on a classic policy. I want a doblo 1.9 dynamic car . Over 600 quid and i'm 51 with 7 years no claims. Apparently they couldn't quote anything lower as I was told by the guy quoting me that Adrian Flux don't deal with many companies that do this type of vehicle as it's more your classics or modified and the next best was 1300. :eek::shakehead:
Just trying to be a loyal customer too. :bang:

Last edited:
Why would it? There are always reasons why an insurer won't cover certain people/vehicles, it's good for the thread to stay open to help people to realise that.

Well, it was meant to have been about the insurer offering a discount to forum members, but it's become people reporting them only offering ridiculous prices :p

Back