Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Currently reading:
Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

tim i dont like phoning up if i sent you a pm would you be able to provide me with a quote on the info i send? for next years insurence.

just a quick quote thingy. not propoly done but just a good idea.
well 2 quotes one with mods i plan one with out

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

tim i dont like phoning up if i sent you a pm would you be able to provide me with a quote on the info i send? for next years insurence.

just a quick quote thingy. not propoly done but just a good idea.
well 2 quotes one with mods i plan one with out

Hi
I've pm'd you.

So what would happen if we were to mod the car using non-performance mods, such as alloys, lowering etc..? Is it covered and would it knock up the premium?

So what would happen if we were to mod the car using non-performance mods, such as alloys, lowering etc..? Is it covered and would it knock up the premium?

Yes, they would be covered once they are disclosed to us.

As for price, each is judged on its individual merits but it usually doesn't increase the premium dramatically.

Please don't forget to ring us at renewal time on the OFFICIAL CLUB SCHEME - 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961. (Just quote the club name).

We are positively promoting this scheme because it's proving very popular and hopefully we can make a decent saving for you.

In fact, last month, we recorded out best ever income - that's in 25 years! - and the month before that, we had our record number of new customers in 5 years, so we must be doing something right!

One new customer recently quoted, 'I know people have already said this but i officially saved 50% through Chris Knott versus my renewal for my petrol VTS. far superior cover and i included my Wife too. unbelievable to be honest.'

I'm a UK Saab Owner member and I've been using Chris Knott for a while.

It was the first place I went to and they gave me a good price too, beating the next best price by 10%.

SWMBO and I are relatively low risk as we've next claimed since we've been driving for 17 years each.

When I renew, I remind that the premium can either stay the same or go down as they are getting money for nothing as it's unlikely that we'll end up claiming. They've shaved £10 - £20 off for that too.

My suped-up Saab MY98 9000 costs £280 and the new Multipla is £269 with all the extras added.

I'm a bit confused, on some posts it says that you don't insure anyone under 19 is this true?
My renewal for my punto active sport 16v is coming up on the 14th june, can someone confirm that you will insure an 18yr old or not? cheers

I'm a bit confused, on some posts it says that you don't insure anyone under 19 is this true?
My renewal for my punto active sport 16v is coming up on the 14th june, can someone confirm that you will insure an 18yr old or not? cheers

Yes, the actual scheme starts at 19 for tpft cover but we can quote screen rates for 18 year olds.

tpft?

Damn J1PPERS!:p

Damn J1PPERS!:p
hahha

i was gonna do it like this...

3_logo.jpg
Party1.gif
fire.jpg
Splogger-Content-Theft.gif

:p

Do i need to ring the number to get a quote, or is their online facilities available ?. As my policy is up for renewal on the 23rd June. (y)

Do i need to ring the number to get a quote, or is their online facilities available ?. As my policy is up for renewal on the 23rd June. (y)

Yes, please ring us on 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961.

Back