O/T Fuel Economy :)

Currently reading:
O/T Fuel Economy :)

M

Mike

Right my pug is up for grabs,its a diesle but i wouldnt say its the best on fuel,and seen as its a daily drive im looking for somethin cheaper to run and 5 door :)
(not got a lot of cash to play with so bear in mind)

cars i have in mind:
Focus 5 door 1.8td - Got told theyre pretty good on fuel?
Focus 5 door 1.4 - This time cheap tax and ins,BUT what about fuel?
Brava 1.9td unsure on running costs.
Brava 1.4 - do they exist? if so what are they like at running?

Cheers all

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next month now

The 1.4 brav's are renowned for poor fuel economy and were replaced with the 1.2 engine so I would advise against that. Not sure about the others but check parkers, they have all the info about fuel consumption!

the `1.8td focus is best option mate, the 1.4 petrols are rubish in every sense of the word inc fuel.

fiatbrovohgttunedcopy2ri6.jpg

Focus 1.8td is great on fuel. I got 68mpg out of one on a 150 miles motorway journey the once...

I used to get up to 70ish on a run from my Renault Grand Scenic 1.5dci, depending what sort of mood i was in :)

Not actually checked what i am getting from the jtd 105

its petriol tho aint it? and tbh not got the cash,my car is on swapz as i need a car asap.

but thanks for the above cooments on the focus's,i am in the mood for one now tbh.been told theyre pretty good on fuel aswell of a few people :)

i like my pug but its ****e on fuel and its standard lowered and 3 door,not practical anymore and its kinda doing my head in.
Nothing wrong it,just cant be arsed with it lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next month now