General Nurburgring...

Currently reading:
General Nurburgring...

Steve, there's a few more pics in the blog. I'd also like to say such a big thanks to everyone because i'd of been so stuck without you help. we'd 2 pretty bad days there but thankfully Al carries his gold card everywhere so we left the police, marshals and car rental people all on good terms... Such is the joy of 3rd party insurance!
More later... Jim

Repaired and on the road again thanks to our German friends. (y)

Attachments

• Sylvia.jpg
    Sylvia.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Sylvia a.jpeg
    Sylvia a.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 36
Very good. In Germany we say "gute Fahrt!"...

And on the second Picture, you are driving not so far away from my home where i am just sitting now typing this here...:D

and, by the way: YES, it was a very good weekend!

Last edited:
YESSS, we managed it:D

www.superpanda.de did it. The Picture is here...

And it was not meant bad (english???), we did not know who drove this Panda. Now we know better(y)

Greetings from Cologne

Hueby :cool:

Hueby. As the other guys have said, BIG thank you to you all for helping Jim bring Sylvia back to good health . That's another country we can add to the list of people who have worked on her. Truly amazing.:worship:

Here Alan, is the CD out of date or is it just you :D

Last edited:
after the Nurburgring is before the .....

:)
Well it seems to me that Nurburgring is almost done ...

I x my fingers that they reach home save (y)

@ allen fletcher: you are welcome - i just prepare 8x56 Zeiss diarange

:) reasonable: just give me call when you leave.

Bye Tom

that realy sucks jim :(

didnt get a chance to look much on the panda i had but have you tried looking around where the exhaust is heldaround the snapped area to whats doing it, probably have but there will be something there that is putting pressure on it to snap it clean of like that.

hope you get it sorted.

Back