Nottingham get together

Currently reading:
Nottingham get together

Yep never had a bad chip there :) and there are worse things you could do than waste a bit of coinage on the shove 2p things lol always thought Matlock was like a sea side town without the sea! When everyone else wakes up we will see what they think!

Ok it's silly o'clock, I've just survived a night in a Panda tent, it's freezing & I'm not sure phone signals have been invented round here - now where's that Premier Inn you mentioned homeward ??!!!..... :rolleyes:

Anyway have I missed the further discussion of a date for this? Sounds good as long as it's one of the days I can make & I don't have to stay under canvas (y)

Ok it's silly o'clock, I've just survived a night in a Panda tent, it's freezing & I'm not sure phone signals have been invented round here - now where's that Premier Inn you mentioned homeward ??!!!..... :rolleyes:

Anyway have I missed the further discussion of a date for this? Sounds good as long as it's one of the days I can make & I don't have to stay under canvas (y)

I'm going to put a poll up, later, re dates! (y)

No canvas (although I'm impressed the Panda tent has stayed up...); but hoping for chish and fips...! :rolleyes:

Hope you manage to get warm. I used to love camping... -- but a Premier Inn sounds much more cosy.... :)

I'm going to put a poll up, later, re dates! (y)

No canvas (although I'm impressed the Panda tent has stayed up...); but hoping for chish and fips...! :rolleyes:

Hope you manage to get warm. I used to love camping... -- but a Premier Inn sounds much more cosy.... :)

Oh yes it stayed up & is quite practical. I was (half) joking above (I think) - it's not so bad but it would have been warmer round the edge of lake Garda! (y)

Last edited:
I was in the Hebrides last summer on a cycling challenge (I wasn't cycling, I was driving the support van!) and I camped in a one man pop up tent. It was pitched by the beach with the wind pretty much constant from the sea, but I was amazed how toasty I was in my little tent! Luckily we had no rain though, camping in the rain is wretched. If anyone fancies a fiat based camping weekend I'm up for it though lol

Back