Panda (Classic) 'Nother Posh Panda: 1987 Lancia Y10 Fila [E804 NWP]

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) 'Nother Posh Panda: 1987 Lancia Y10 Fila [E804 NWP]

Looks very not like a Fila:confused: Wrong stripes, black tailgate, wrong wheeltrims (and looks like they are Lancia trims) Fila bumpers were all body colour. Maybe just a random other Y10 with Fila seats?

Looks very not like a Fila:confused: Wrong stripes, black tailgate, wrong wheeltrims (and looks like they are Lancia trims) Fila bumpers were all body colour. Maybe just a random other Y10 with Fila seats?

I'd agree thats quite likely, although theres no way it left the factory with those bumpers as they are series 2 as are the wheeltrims. The interior confuses the issue. The black plastic cubby doors with the electric windows and central locking are exactly the rights spec so if it has had its interior transferred in they were very anal about getting it right.

Calm down, dear: it's only a Lancia.... ;)

:eek: And u lot make a big fuss over Spanish hire cars.

Hmmm.....I was thinking the same. Although was there not a cream Fila interior as well ??

Just Red or Blue as Andrew says.

It was a totally original Fila when I sold it 7 years ago and in very good condition too.

IMG_4874.JPG

It was a totally original Fila when I sold it 7 years ago and in very good condition too.

IMG_4874.JPG

Now that's what it should look like. A shame that time has not been kind to it (n)

But under all those stripes it looks like a straight old thing. Half an hour with a hair drier should see it on the road to recovery :D

I had just been looking at the ad again when i noticed unlike mine it has no sunroof. Checked other fotos on flickr and elsewhere including this natty black one with blue upholstery and none of them have sunroofs. I thought the idea of special editions is that they come with set equipment levels or could you still specify things :confused:

Attachments

• Black Fila.jpg
    Black Fila.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Back