General Not starting injection light not coming on when ignition is switch on

Currently reading:
General Not starting injection light not coming on when ignition is switch on

Marius1984

:confused:Hi guys i have a fiat palio 1.2 8v 2004 last week i drove home and the car did not want to start again. If i switch i on usually the injection light comes on for a second and i can hear the petrol pump.

But now when i switch it on the injection light does not come on and the pump also doesn't come on.

I then replaced crank sensor, sparkplug cable and fuel pump and lamda sensor relay the car stil doesn't want to start

Then we thought that one of the tracks on the ecu might have lifted up and we took out ecu pc board and heat it with a blow torch, then after putting it back the car started about 4 times that day and i was driveing and everything was fine then later that same day the car had the same problem. The next day we heated up the ecu pc board again and it did the same, worked for 5 starts and then had the same problem.

We had ecu reflowed and it worked for a day then had the same problem. When i start the injection light does not come on and the pump also doesn't come on but the car cranks and the code light keeps on burning

Please help with any suggestions

Thank you, no not yet, struggling to get someone in my area to test ecu

I took my car to be tested today, will update once they find the problem

Well my car is fixed now ecu was faulty mechanic replaced ecu, but i still don't understand, i heard you have to replace entire lockset ecu, ignition, transponder, antenna and key. But the mechanic only replaced the ecu with a second hand ecu and car is working, the code light is burning but the car is starting. If anyone knows please tell me how it works

Back