Norwich?

Currently reading:
Norwich?

Ill keep well away from the testosterone here ;-) But Im from Norwich, but I live in Brittany ( France ) :p

Still, if you see a Y reg blue marea with five spoke alloys storming past you then thats probably me...

I'm Oscar and so's my wife! :)

Not from Norwich but do support the footie team. :) Were the nearest Division 1 team to me when I was a kid.

nah but you can but you can take it on the go-kart track if you like!!! have a nose on ebay some really good ones went on today very tidy little motors!!!

Last edited:
I'm from Norwich too. Just got an anonymous looking N plate dirty Yellow Cinq so I doubt anyones noticed me :p

Although if you get overtaken by one travelling down the A11 at speed it's probably me ;)

im from swaffham near norwich. u wont see me around there tho as some idiot decided to build speed bumps the size of small a 3rd world country all around the place. and then thought the **** ppl off more ill only build multistory carparks. wat a gimp

Smee

id be up for it but my 126 engine is on the floor at the mo but soon yes..... so long as its not in the big w car park at riverside......

Back