Technical No Sunroof Cover?

Currently reading:
Technical No Sunroof Cover?

DrGonzo

The brava inspection continues :p

I cannot seem to locate a sliding cover under my sunroof, ie i only seem to have the electric glass panel, I have also noticed a rattling when driving at high speed, and suspect it is coming from the sunroof, cover might be pushed far back as suggested elsewhere on this forum, but i see no sign of it.

Basically, what i'm also asking is, do fiats come with covers as standard or are they normally installed as an extra option? I found it a bit weird not to locate a cover on mine

Yeah, it aint just fiats, its all of the buggers. :)

mine was like that, you have to really reach far back into the roof lining to get it back!!!

i hope ure all right, ive been probing with my fingers so far and havent found anything except dirt, still need to look right in and proper mind. Do fiats get the cover as standard in them?

i wud appreciate if a kind forumite would post a picture of his sunroof cover out and slid in under the roof, so i can have a better idea what/how to look for it if possible. Thanks ;)

gave good look now and can see till back under roof i think and no sign of cover. guess i'll have to buy a new one since it seems to have been without :|

Yeah my sunroof cover went into the back of the roof and its very hard to get back into the right place. So i got annoyed and left it and i can hear a draught when traveling at high speeds.:bang:

Back