Technical No power

Currently reading:
Technical No power

Ktassos

I have a 2012 fiat 500, earlier today my instrument panel completely went out I changed the fuse and it worked again. A little while later. The instrument panel went out again. Again I changed the fuse. It worked again, then about 5 minutes later I stopped for gas, and turned the car off. The car started again, then just died. The entire car just turned off and will not start again. Seems to have no power. The interior lights come on and on the instrument panel, it will show time and date, when I open the doors, the battery is brand new. All the fuses seem fine. But it won't do anything when I turn the key. Nothing on the instrument panel, no lights, nothing. What eles can I look for to fix it?

I have a 2012 fiat 500, earlier today my instrument panel completely went out I changed the fuse and it worked again. A little while later. The instrument panel went out again. Again I changed the fuse. It worked again, then about 5 minutes later I stopped for gas, and turned the car off. The car started again, then just died. The entire car just turned off and will not start again. Seems to have no power. The interior lights come on and on the instrument panel, it will show time and date, when I open the doors, the battery is brand new. All the fuses seem fine. But it won't do anything when I turn the key. Nothing on the instrument panel, no lights, nothing. What eles can I look for to fix it?

In Europe built cars the
FAT BLACK CABLE..running from the battery negative to Ground on chassis and motor CAN FAIL INTERNALLY

test:
Get a heavy duty booster : jumper cable

Clip one end on the battery negative clamp.. the other on metal motor parts

Does it then crank the motor?

Back