Punto (Mk2/2b) Newbie

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Newbie

LAKeogh

Hi Guys,

I actually signed up for the forums a couple of months ago to fix a problem for the heating/side light issue with my Punto.

It's in a sorry state to be honest, but I'm improving it little by little. But I got it for FREE so happy days :D!

I got the heater/blower fixed. It only took me 5 mins thanks to the Guides (y)!. I got brand new wipers (nothing special, I know, but there is something very satisfying about new wipers.......silence!).

There is plenty that needs doing & others I just want to do for the fun of it. It had a vinyl wrap on it from the company I got it from so I spent last weekend removing that. I recommend a blow-dryer, some sort of hazardous chemical & lots of patience!

I am always looking through the guides to see what I'll do next. I think this is a great tool for the DIYer or even for inspiation.

Oh, I forgot to mention: Glovebox is stuck closed (of course it would have to be closed :bang:), 3rd gear doesn't really work so I just skip it now, the boot lock does not open the boot so I can only use the release in the cabin, the key's CL button is worn beyond use (new one ordered today on ebay, €8.97 incl. delivery), the speakers don't work after volume level 35 which is not loud enough for what I listen to :slayer:, the Parrot system is quite temperamental, the vinyl wrap hid a multitude of sins so I'm going to wrap it in my companies livery.

That's it for now. Back to the guides!!!

Back