Panda 2012+ New to Forum.

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ New to Forum.

DarrenK

Hi all,

New to the forum, awaiting our new Fiat Panda Easy. We went in to test drive the 500, but took a Panda Twin Air out to see what it was like and loved it.

Couldn't help ourselves lol. Should be here by Saturday to pick up.

Do have a question, but will find the relevant area to post it on.....(Radio)

Take care all.

Hi all,

New to the forum, awaiting our new Fiat Panda Easy. We went in to test drive the 500, but took a Panda Twin Air out to see what it was like and loved it.

Couldn't help ourselves lol. Should be here by Saturday to pick up.

Do have a question, but will find the relevant area to post it on.....(Radio)

Take care all.

Hi DarrenK,

Welcome to the forum as well, as mentioned this section is a really, really good one - lots of useful tips and friendly banter!:D

You don't have to give precise details if you don't want to, but I'm interested to know what sort of deal you managed to get for your TA Panda Easy?

I only ask as all of the advertised offers relate to the 1.2 engine, I don't think I've ever seen a single advert highlighting an offer for the TA in the Panda?

No problem in asking.

2K off list price plus 1K for our beat up Clio. We were about to buy the Demo car we test drove, 62 plate, but the dealer looked it up and the new one was only £9 a month more expensive.

Only difference was the Dash finish, the Demo had a shiney black, but ours has the plain black.

Must say, we picked it up today, which was 2 days earlier than first thought, and I love it. Goes like stink! We aren't worried about the Fuel, its will only be having 5K PA max, but the noise brings a smile to your face, I would have loved a 2CV, now I have in Noise, but comfort of a new car lol.

Thanks a lot for the info, sounds like a really great deal!(y)

Yeah Fiat have gone a bit random in terms of the dashboards - there have been a few Easy models which just have the standard matt finish rather than the "piano" black ones.

Only the Pop version is supposed to have the plain matt black one but hey ho...it's only a dashboard eh!:D

Am sure you will love the engine, pretty much everyone who has a TA has said the same. You might find that you do alright with fuel consumption as well; there are a few people on here who are getting mid-50s on a regular basis. But as you say the amount of miles you are expecting to do means that it doesn't really matter either way.

A few annoying points though, nothing to do with the car, more with Fiat.

They don't as yet make mud guards for the Panda.
They changed the Cd mp3 but can't say who makes it. Except a small sticker on rear with Continental.

A few annoying points though, nothing to do with the car, more with Fiat.

They don't as yet make mud guards for the Panda.
They changed the Cd mp3 but can't say who makes it. Except a small sticker on rear with Continental.

Yes, the lack of mud guards is a real pain, esp for us 4x4 owners. Really hope they pull their fingers out by winter!

Yes, the lack of mud guards is a real pain, esp for us 4x4 owners. Really hope they pull their fingers out by winter!

I've just put in a special request with fiat uk for info as to when mud flaps will be available pointing out that its ridiculous to be selling an off-road vehicle without them. Will let u all know if/when I hear from them! ;)

Back