New STILO 2.4 Abarth owner needs advice. (oh, and Hello)

Currently reading:
New STILO 2.4 Abarth owner needs advice. (oh, and Hello)

Hi,

Just registered and wanted to say a big "Hi" to everyone.

I bought my Stilo on 13th (oooooh) January 2007 off eBay one day when I was bored waiting for some of my stuff to sell. I've changed the wheels to OZ SuperTurismos (215x35x18), added some badges to the front wings and a set of Abarth mats but now I would like to get a wee bit adventurous.

I would like to lower the car so that the wheels fill the arches better and reduce body roll, change the ugly downward facing exhaust tailpipe and maybe some performance mods (remap etc).

Any recommendations?

One last question, what is this colour blue actually called? I'd love to know.

mycar.jpg

Cheers

Andy (aka Carbon)

Howdy! (y)
Couple Stilo bods will proberly be along in abit. Will be able to tell you a bit more but as far as performance goes I've heard the right induction kit exhaust and remap will see you hit slightly over 200BHP! :devil:

P.S Love the wheels if they were cheaper when I got my alloys i'd have defo have gotten them instead! (y)

Welcome mate im a fairly new abarth owner myself hope you enjoy the car.Oh ps if you have anything go wrong with it whatever it might be don't dive straight in come ere first and post your problems(if you have any that is) everyone is always willing too help out.Cheers Lee

Oh ps i looking for new exhaust too like the look of a twin one you know one with a pipe showing on either side of the car think they would look the biz.

Hello and welcome to here :) and dispite my avitar I am a stilo owner ;) your colour I think is called Vitality blue and there is a little silver coloured code card stuck on the under neath of your bonnet .. tuning wise the abarth to date has mad up to 205 bhp but I suspect that this figure is about to be blown out of the water :)

Cheers for the warm reception guys,

I must admit, even with a cursory glance this forum looks really feature packed, I'll definitely have a good look around.

I've bookmarked Angel Tuning from another post I read about lowering the Stilo and they certainly look like they know what they're doing, has anyone had any experience using them?

Andy

Back