Technical new shoes for my teapot

Currently reading:
Technical new shoes for my teapot

tipoboy

what do you guys thing of my new wheels for my tipo??

Image009.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image013.jpg

sorry about the quality was taken on my camera phone, but your opinions would be nice.

@t14086

its in perth, scotland a little place known as the underground car park or ce rink car park to us normal people lol

i got these off a mate who had them on his corsa they scrubbed really badly lol so swapped a set of 14's for these, which are 205/16, i think they compliment the car well

i got a pic at least...

I have to say they really make a Tipo look much better... the standard wheels are not a good match to the rather solid looking body shape. Thanks to Steven in Telford for these beauties.

And i must say that the metallic blue looks stunning in the sun... and does a great job of hiding small dents.

Attachments

• monolithic.jpg
    monolithic.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 24
  • monolithic2.jpg
    monolithic2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 23
that metallic Blue is stunning! mine is beginning to fade, especially on the bonnet but i may try some T-cut or something on it when i get round to it.
anyway here's mine
n507947001_101322_5229.jpg

Fiat Mud flaps at the rear, need to get some front ones too though.

i got a pic at least...

I have to say they really make a Tipo look much better... the standard wheels are not a good match to the rather solid looking body shape. Thanks to Steven in Telford for these beauties.

And i must say that the metallic blue looks stunning in the sun... and does a great job of hiding small dents.

Like your motor tony its a bit spangaly georgeous and an excellent colour choice.... very nice..

an excellent colour choice.... very nice..

well i think my wife has chosen both of the metallic blue ones... perhaps something to do with it polishing up so well makes them look neater than they really are.

However i have always had a soft spot for metallic blue cars ever since my parents had a Renault17 Gordini with a yellow strip ala Starsky & Hutch stylee. It was well ahead of it's time... twin cam, discs all round, front 2 rear wheel drive, independent suspension. lovely... grannies used to run across the road when they heard it coming circa 1976.

You just can't argue with styling like this...

Attachments

• 1972_renault_17_ts_03_m.jpg
    1972_renault_17_ts_03_m.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 18
  • renault-r17_600x440.jpg
    renault-r17_600x440.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The Sedici wheels do look rather good!

My first car (mk2 1.4ieS in met olive green) had a set of the the lancia cromodoras and looked surprisingly good with shiney black bumpers.

I do love the Estoril Blue, the same as on my Sedici, but i've really got to let it go so i can get on with my 128 3P rebuild. So.....

............anybody interested in a very good condition, original, low mileage 3door 16v in Estoril blue??? (see classifieds)

Please don't make me sell it on ebay to a wally who'll trash it

Back