IMG_20130108_175404.jpg

500 New purple 500 Lounge

Introduction

Hello all, new to the forum and will have a few questions soon, thought I'd show you my....our, 500! Had a Panda before and decided to change to a 500 as I've always wanted one.

Went for purple! Had the chrome mirrors and bigger alloys thrown in for free so that was a bonus from the start! Will have more pics uploaded soon.
Picked it up on Monday and have loved driving it so far! The stop/start was strange at first but slowly getting used to it.

Thanks a lot!

Vici and Mike
Reactions: CheltenhamGrande
I would have both a) rejected the car until the issues were fixed to my satisfaction and b) written to FIAT customer services; some kind of gesture of goodwill would go a long way to restoring lost confidence.

Reporting the dealership for unprofessional service to FIAT would be a good start, too: i.e. a very negative survey result.

My car arrived with a transit dent, initially the sales person who did the handover was very good, but the workshop were pretty useless. A very negative 'exit survey' and complaining to FIAT got me 50% off the first service, and £100 of vouchers; which is fair - I think.

you are absolutely right, i got a full tank instead of £20 worth and a set of 500 mats as a sweetener(y) he obviously still wants his 10:rolleyes:

Hopefully short term 'pain' for hopefully long term 'gain'(y)

Oh wow that sounds really annoying!

Sorry to say, our hand over was indeed as smooth as I think it could have been! The exact opposite to yours! And we had a car to p/x.

At least you got some 500 mats. Ours are crappy bristol street motors mats!

Let's hope they don't scratch it when in the garage ey!

I was rang today about my experience. I didn't have anything negative at all to say so I said 10/10 for everything.
I know from my partners job, if she gets anything less than 10/10 and overall 100% its classed as a negative on their records.

Did they sort everything out Deano?

Back