IMG_20130108_175404.jpg

500 New purple 500 Lounge

Introduction

Hello all, new to the forum and will have a few questions soon, thought I'd show you my....our, 500! Had a Panda before and decided to change to a 500 as I've always wanted one.

Went for purple! Had the chrome mirrors and bigger alloys thrown in for free so that was a bonus from the start! Will have more pics uploaded soon.
Picked it up on Monday and have loved driving it so far! The stop/start was strange at first but slowly getting used to it.

Thanks a lot!

Vici and Mike
Reactions: CheltenhamGrande
What a bute! I dont think i've ever seen a purple 500. There is a purple 107 that drives around Chipping Sodbury but it really is very purple, i'm actually quite taken with it. Purple on a car looks suprisingly good :)

Welcome!

do like that with the 16 multispokes and chrome mirrors, will look stunning in the sun shine when it eventually returns

That looks sooooo good (y), I have a purple 500C lounge on order with an Ivory roof, its making me eager to get mine now but I've got at least 3 more weeks to wait :mad:.

Really enjoy it, theres nothing like a new car to put a smile on your face :D

GORGEOUS! I got back to my car recently and found one parked next to me! I really like the colour and I think if it had been available when I got my car, I would have gone for the purple. It's understated but looks lovely when the light hits it.

Thanks everyone, has made me realise I chose the right colour, It was that or red!
Its the 1.2 as we live and work in town so didn't need much more. (We've got a civic for the lengthy drives.)

I am very happy so far with it, the colour really does sparkle in the light but isn't 'in your face' Rather subtle :) And the chrome does finish it off me thinks!
I'll post some more pics when the snow disappears.

Looks really good, chrome mirror backs set it off very well. You'll enjoy!!

Hope your bow doesn't get too soggy in this weather:D

Last edited:
Well, went to the showroom on tuesday for the handover, signed for the car. whilst i was waiting for the car the salesman tried to miss sell me some gap insurance:confused: told me i would get a phone call soon asking about my experience and that if i gave anything under a 10, it would be deemed as a failure on his part. He went off to get the keys, i had a look around my new baby and spotted something very wrong. the two pieces of trim either side of the badge were odd, one was satin the other bright chrome. salesman came back with the key, which was a spare and not a remote because it had been broken(n), and i pointed it out to him he claimed that it must have been done at the factory:confused:promised it would be sorted. He then said get in turn ignition on and ill show you blue and me, set your phone up blah blah. Turned on and nothing worked, radio, blue and me, nothing, so i then had to wait 30 mins while the car was PDI'd.
All in all it was a complete shambles and i now have to take it back to have the bits done and key programmed

Well, went to the showroom on tuesday for the handover, signed for the car. whilst i was waiting for the car the salesman tried to miss sell me some gap insurance:confused: told me i would get a phone call soon asking about my experience and that if i gave anything under a 10, it would be deemed as a failure on his part. He went off to get the keys, i had a look around my new baby and spotted something very wrong. the two pieces of trim either side of the badge were odd, one was satin the other bright chrome. salesman came back with the key, which was a spare and not a remote because it had been broken(n), and i pointed it out to him he claimed that it must have been done at the factory:confused:promised it would be sorted. He then said get in turn ignition on and ill show you blue and me, set your phone up blah blah. Turned on and nothing worked, radio, blue and me, nothing, so i then had to wait 30 mins while the car was PDI'd.
All in all it was a complete shambles and i now have to take it back to have the bits done and key programmed

Another satisfied customer then....

What is wrong with some dealerships. Not what you would expect in such a competitive market place.

Back