New Mobile Site: Feedback Thread

Currently reading:
New Mobile Site: Feedback Thread

been meaning to post here for weeks, on Windows Phone there is NO where to login and its starting to annoy me, there is no button to click to use the Desktop version either (its what I have always done) so can you please and the ability for users to use the desktop version on a mobile please as that's what I prefer anyway.

been meaning to post here for weeks, on Windows Phone there is NO where to login and its starting to annoy me, there is no button to click to use the Desktop version either (its what I have always done) so can you please and the ability for users to use the desktop version on a mobile please as that's what I prefer anyway.

I have windows phone too, you need to look for an icon in top left that look likes 3 lines. However it is very unresponsive on my phone and I sometimes get it to work at best once a week. This may be a Windows issue or the browser as I tried using UC browser and it was better but not perfect.

I have done a cache dump and re-booted phone and still no difference, my phone is on 8.1 and is a Nokia Lumia 625, i'm upgrading soon so i'm not totally bothered but its more to let you know about the issue incase others have the issue too.

Ok, I have just learned how to make my phone go to the desk top version.

Open web browser->click three dots bottom right corner->click on setting->set "website preference" to desktop, this forces the phone to load the desktop version of the forum and will now allow me to log in.

Last edited:
I agree the app works great on my iphone 4, I tend to use this more now as turning on comps takes longer ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum

Also a windows phone user. Mobile site is just awful. None of the buttons along the top of the screen will respond (three lines), cant click to post or reply...I've given up with it.

Did you visit the full desktop version of the site on the phone before using the mobile one?

nope, both fiatforum.com and m.fiatforum.com load the same thing. I have deleted and reset everything and still will not function correctly.

Like so?

Attachments

• 1455916870568.jpg
    1455916870568.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 116
Also a windows phone user. Mobile site is just awful. None of the buttons along the top of the screen will respond (three lines), cant click to post or reply...I've given up with it.
The three bar bit I could understand as being a javascript compatibility, but the other links - that doesn't make sense, there is nothing special about them.

Unfortunately I don't have a windows phone, so I cannot test, but I will check for an updated slider bar :)

I been using the app on my iPhone 5 and the desktop site on my Windows 10 tablet and no real issues.

Only issue is the search on the app. Occasionally you search and it says no results then you wait the 15 secs and re-search and it works.

Again not really that annoying.

Back