New member here just saying hi and need some info....

Currently reading:
New member here just saying hi and need some info....

DigitalChicken

Hi all been looking on this site for a month now and thought it's about time I joined as there seems to be some bright sparks on here so I need some info from you fiat experts about my cinq regarding the suspension bushes.Am I correct in saying these are the problem because I have a banging sound from the rear when going over lumps and bumps on the road,it's quite annoying really,apparently there are 2 sorts of bushes,one on the actual suspension strut and some arm but I do not know which it could be,I phoned fiat and the price was taking the p"*! so I phoned camberley auto factors and a.r.e. and they said I could get the bushes on there own for a fraction of the price fiat wanted without the arm aswell,anyways anyone out there who can help me about which ones I need as my m.o.t. is due soon so I need to get it done..thanks. :confused:

Fiat don't seem to want to seel the bushes on there own but they can be had for £13 a pair, (you need 4) changing the actual bushes can be labour intensive and expensive at a garage.

Do you have standard suspension i.e. shocks and springs?

Liam

Back