New member - Brava owner

Currently reading:
New member - Brava owner

breeze

Hi all,

Not quite my first post, as I did a quick post to add the the Brava/Bravo ownership list but thought I should post here too.

I've got a '99 Brava 100HSX and I love it. Its my first car (at 23) and my next will probably be a later one once I've worn this out.

Just busy replacing a few bits and bobs to spruce the old girl up, I believe she deserves it. Next on the list is a new set of handles...

Attempting my first amplifier install this week. I've got the power cable done (thanks to the guide on here), just waiting for an adaptor lead for the Blaupunkt head. I replaced the stock speakers in the front with a pair of Infinity components and love the difference...

The girlfriend has a 54 plate 1.2 Panda Dynamic which is also great. I'm really starting to see the appeal of Fiats. My dad owned a few - Miafiori(?), Argenta, Croma, so I guess something rubbed off... (and it wasn't the rust ;)

Breeze.

Long live Fiat. :)

*Hannah* said:
Hi there, welcome to the site enjoy your stay, have you any photos of your car? :)
No photos yet. Its still standard - At the moment I'm just removing the signs of what was a hard life somewhere muddy (judging by what came out from under the arches!). I'll put some up at the weekend once I've had a chance to clean it to forum standards :) Then you can suggest what I should be doing to it.

Last edited:
Back