General New Lease Of Life For 2 Pieces Of History !

Currently reading:
General New Lease Of Life For 2 Pieces Of History !

sedi_2000

My little "John Lee" beast. . . .

Well after the little incident of breaking down on the A38 ( We won't go into why! :bang: ) I thought i'd start from fresh because theres nothing worse than trying to repair someone elses mess :D

So i looked in my workshop & there sat the engine out of "Richard Portmouth's" 5 door sedi that i purchased a few years ago which i was told was a little naughty :D

On further inspection this was true so why not put 2 pieces of history together !

So here is a few pics of the process

Attachments

• pic 1 - Breakdown.JPG
    pic 1 - Breakdown.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • pic 2- Engine Out.JPG
    pic 2- Engine Out.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • pic 3 - Engine Built.JPG
    pic 3 - Engine Built.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • pic 4 - Engine In.JPG
    pic 4 - Engine In.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • pic 5 - At Luton.JPG
    pic 5 - At Luton.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
And when i got back from luton show . . . . . i started playing :D

Let me know what you think (y)

Attachments

• pic 10.JPG
    pic 10.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
  • pic 9.JPG
    pic 9.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • pic 8.JPG
    pic 8.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • pic 7.JPG
    pic 7.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
  • pic 6.JPG
    pic 6.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
Wicked Sedi wicked!!!!!!

Looks awesome, particularly like the coupe alloys paint job, really sets the car off a treat. I really need to get mine shot blasted and painted up now.

Iv also been thinking about blackout film for the windows which looks suitably cool, so thats on the list too now.

Glad its back on the road albeit without its original engine, would be a shame a car that looks as good as that isn't giving someone some fun.

(y)

Well since you asked...

On the positive side: Nice car, nice colour, well done on the engine swap...

But for me, tints look a bit MaxPower Corsa, likewise the grass-scraping lowering, and personally I can't help thinking that black alloys just look like old steelies after the plastic trims have fallen off....

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but with a Tipo, In reckon that less is definitely more when it comes to "modding".

Hi Gary hows things mate, do you still want the bit of an animal graphics....

I got my own business now on the isle of wight....

Regards Darren Tipo George....(y)

Yes Mate . . . . Long time no hear (y) Hows it going ?

Can u email me some pics ?

Your teapots looking good mate,

These are all the ones i have...

Yeah that one looks ok...I've looked everywhere for the one i want,
But i can't even find a pic of it lol

Is george back home now then ?

yeah hes back now, a bit grubby and a few scars, nothing a few days work wont sort out, Need to get rid of the wheel unfortunatly as they are the totally the wrong offset and when i had him i put 30mm spacers on there to bring the wheels out and now i dont like them as they are pretty dangerous, good for below 60 but way scary over,also need to change or grease the cam tentioner as its dry as heck, may need some part from you in the neer future mate.....

any ways which peperami do you want left or right and size, font ect???

Regards Dee (y)

yeah hes back now, a bit grubby and a few scars, nothing a few days work wont sort out, Need to get rid of the wheel unfortunatly as they are the totally the wrong offset and when i had him i put 30mm spacers on there to bring the wheels out and now i dont like them as they are pretty dangerous, good for below 60 but way scary over,also need to change or grease the cam tentioner as its dry as heck, may need some part from you in the neer future mate.....

any ways which peperami do you want left or right and size, font ect???

Regards Dee (y)

Get My number off my ebay ad & giz a bell or a txt m8.

Cheers Gaz>Sedi_2000

Back