General new fiat 500 front door handles fit bravo brava merea

Currently reading:
General new fiat 500 front door handles fit bravo brava merea

chome can you paint them becouse i think in the heat they will chip off ??
allso do you recone they fit a matalic silver ???
its a pitty you didnt do a step by step guy like fiatboo that would be awsome i wonder how much will it cost to chrome the head of me car :idea:

probably cost a fortune to chrome a cylinder head

the handles could probably be painted as they are plastic but the chrome would need to be sanded off actualy painting them for the colours of cars that dont suit chrome isnt such a bad idea they are such a radicaly diferent shape to the bravo/merea handles and realy elongate the side of the car much the same way the longer hgt side repeaters do

i havnt made a guide because i figured there will be shed loads already for the merea and 147 handle fitment i know there is on the boo bravo owners organisation

i have simply shown in the pictures my take on how to modyfy the counter weight maintaining a little weight in it to increase inercia within the momentum when operating the handle meaning the lock works more swiftly and smovely

Looks really good. although I'll probably still go for scrapyard Marea handles myself. (4 new units gets a tad expensive for a student on a budget)

Thanks for the pics and guide anyway!

Back