General New Claws for our Multiwagon.

Currently reading:
General New Claws for our Multiwagon.

Been looking for a set of Claws for our Multiwagon for a while but the only ones I ever found where to far away untill today, I pick them up on Tuesday.

Anyone got a pic of some Claws on a Multiwagon so I can show the missus, she wants to know what I've just spent £200 on ...

Edit.
This is them.

$(KGrHqNHJBUE8e7z,CI+BPNtj-werg~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
Women huh? This morning, I learned that when the wife says "leave the dishwasher, I'll sort it in the morning" that actually means that I should empty the dishwasher straight away. And we let these creatures drive cars!
Nice wheels by the way.

Been looking for a set of Claws for our Multiwagon for a while but the only ones I ever found where to far away untill today, I pick them up on Tuesday.

Anyone got a pic of some Claws on a Multiwagon so I can show the missus, she wants to know what I've just spent £200 on ...

Edit.
This is them.

$(KGrHqNHJBUE8e7z,CI+BPNtj-werg~~60_12.JPG

Nope, but they will look well wicked, 205's or 215 Tyres?

Was gonna keep this to myself - spotted last night - I have blades with oldish tyres on - these are cheaper than buying a new set, thought maybe I could sell my old ones... but I can't really justify it at the moment...
So if you're in the north west, these look like a bargain to me, but are nothing to do with me... ebay item no 110824421889

Last edited:
Was gonna keep this to myself - spotted last night - I have blades with oldish tyres on - these are cheaper than buying a new set, thought maybe I could sell my old ones... but I can't really justify it at the moment...
So if you're in the north west, these look like a bargain to me, but are nothing to do with me... ebay item no 110824421889

Already Sold.:mad:

Back