New Bravo!

Currently reading:
New Bravo!

Do you like the new 07 Bravo

• Total voters
It's nice doors have a good klonk so good quality however i personally find being of the how do you say umm bigger stature that it is not as spacious as my gp however nicee car specially in dark red:D

yeah and probably why it became the official color of said car. i would buy it over every equivalent out there bar the new civic. sorry but that is one hell of a car.

My only gripe with 3dr cars are that the doors are so large. The ones on my Stilo are huge, and quite heavy. Can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially in supermarket car-parks.

And i weigh under 9 stone (so am quite slim), cant imagine what it would be like if i was any larger.

Saying that, i prefer the shape of the 3dr Stilo compared to the 5dr, it looks so much more sporty (unlike some hatchbacks - Golfs, Focuses etc) (y)

My only gripe with 3dr cars are that the doors are so large. The ones on my Stilo are huge, and quite heavy. Can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially in supermarket car-parks.

The punto doesn't suffer from 'wide door syndrome' in 3dr form, ive got to say its a great looking car from the front but from the rear im not too sure. Any news on a 3dr version? I read a story about an abarth that is scheduled after the GP. . .

If they were to be offered in 3dr form im sure they would look better.

Certainly is more passionately styled then most other medium hatchbacks on the market though :D

Back