500 New 1.2 Lounge in Chillout Purple

Currently reading:
500 New 1.2 Lounge in Chillout Purple

Just traded in my black Lounge in for a Chillout Purple. Really pleased with it, it looks great in the sunshine! Thought I'd share a couple of pictures for anyone who's interested in seeing the colour. Photos don't do it justice though!

chillout.jpg

Great colour and the reflections look great while its still shiny and polished!

Unfortunately its as bad as black to keep clean but I think looks nicer when it is (y) :D

It's nice to see a few varied colours in the 500 as some makers seem to be stuck at black, white, 5 greys and a red!

You forgot a dark blue and there's usually one outlandish colour to prove they are 'daan wiv de youf' :dead:

My mother has just purchased a Honda Jazz, colours Black, White, 6 Silver/Gray Dark Blue, Bronze and if you went for the Hybrid Lime Green What happened to choice?

True, I had a great choice for mine, I went for chillout Purple but Volare Blue, Countrypolitan Yellow, Epic Blue and my wifes choice Idol Pink were all in the mix at one stage. (To be honest Idol Pink wouldn't have made the short list as its my car, but my wife loved it)

Love the wheel option too.
I have same wheels in black on my TA.

Gorgeous looking car, again it's nice to see them in a variety of colours rather than just the preliminary ones offered :)

Love the wheel option too.
I have same wheels in black on my TA.

I decided to change the wheels at the last minute & just realised that they gave them to me for free. Probably didn't mean to...

I think the purple is great because it's interesting but it's still 'safe'. It will appeal to those who like black but are looking for something just a little bit different.

Hi Fee!!! :):):)

Have found the forum here so helpfu, and definitely enabled me to get a 500 ;)

I adore the Purple - as you say, it doesnt look bright purple but then the sun catches it and its like WOW

Hi Fee!!! :):):)

Have found the forum here so helpfu, and definitely enabled me to get a 500 ;)

I adore the Purple - as you say, it doesnt look bright purple but then the sun catches it and its like WOW

Hi, Jools! Fancy seeing you here! ;)

Now that the sun's out, hoping to get to enjoy the colour a bit more!

Back