General need help with heater

Currently reading:
General need help with heater

hi basically my heater broke on me and tried all the fuses and noticed that the big fuse (30amp) behind the battery had blown replaced this and then found out that my rad fan had seized so fitted a new one however i still have not got any in car heaters is tyhere anymore fuses or relays that could have gone as i dont wanna have to take it out please help
cheers jay

so the fans are working yeah?

is the cable pulling the flap shut to allow the heater matrix to flow the hot air? is there any water leaks onto the footwells?

The K man said:
so the fans are working yeah?

is the cable pulling the flap shut to allow the heater matrix to flow the hot air? is there any water leaks onto the footwells?

on the Sei, it works slightly differently to the cinqs - there is a valve that controls the waterflow to the heater matrix (comically called a cock by fiat, hehe!).

There is a fuse for the cabin heater in the fuse box, is that ok? Does it keep blowing that. Or is the fan spinning as K Man asked, but you are only getting cold air?

If that is the case, you may have an airlock in the system somewhere. Bleed screws are drivers side inner wing (for main rad), and just before the water hose goes through the firewall next to the battery (for the heater matrix, set heating to full heat before bleeding).

Back