General Nearly three

Currently reading:
General Nearly three

Wow someone else who drives as little as me :D
I've done around 3100km after 19 months from new.

How's the battery holding up? I wouldn't be surprised if my battery holds little charge after 3 years -- luckily I don't use the Start/Stop system.

Our 2 and a half year old mini is just tipping 43,000 miles, I find it hard to understand how you can use your car so little that said we live in a very rural area 30 miles each way to work

I think sunsets has a bit of a record, I've done 7,800km in 26 months, I tend to do 200km a day when I do drive it. I'm surprised sunsets never feels the urge to just go for a long drive?

My cars average 3800km/year, 65 years between them (y)

Our 2 and a half year old mini is just tipping 43,000 miles, I find it hard to understand how you can use your car so little that said we live in a very rural area 30 miles each way to work
its called having more than 1 car = )

Or if you don't commute by car, you'll find it hard to rack up the miles.

so the others obviously dont do as many miles unless you are running a mini cab firm = )

My multijet punto has gained 36k miles in the last 3 years and my grande has gained about 1500 miles since May when I bought it, so 8 months? it's currently rested up as it has summer tyres that get very slippery in the cold.

Not sure what you're trying to prove but you're failing. We do a lot of miles that's all there is to it.

My multijet punto has gained 36k miles in the last 3 years and my grande has gained about 1500 miles since May when I bought it, so 8 months? it's currently rested up as it has summer tyres that get very slippery in the cold.

Not sure what you're trying to prove but you're failing. We do a lot of miles that's all there is to it.

Is that the hgt you had ?

Back