IMG_0295.jpg

Grande Punto My Third Fiat.

Introduction

Having owned a Seicento and a Stilo my new car is a Grande Punto =) and with two Alfa's outside I think its safe to say we like Italian cars in our household.

Its a 2007 1.9 mjet 3dr in New Orleans Blue and here are some pictures
Reactions: Stz1984
Re: My Third Fiat

I have a badgeless grill on now but not got a decent photo yet may get some later.

Getting the front viynl'ed behind the front plate and would also like to get some pressed plates for it think they look nice and subtle something like these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pressed-M...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27bc1031c5 but i do think are they actually legal so am holding off for the time being.

Either some sun blinds or tints (had blinds in my stilo) on back 3 not ott and too dark.

possibly alloys resprayed to anthratic or some form of darker colour but not 100% yet though

That would be about it for this year maybe a remap and lowering springs next year when insurance will be better so more money to spend on it.
=)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Looks good :), really like that blue on the grandes. I think the alloys sprayed anthracite would look great :)

Ooooo those plates look good to , do you have any pictures of them fitted to yours ? You had any trouble having them on ?

Yeah am waiting to get the wheels done for the right price & keeping my eye on flee bay not hurt having a spare set =)

No problems no. I would be absolutely gobsmacked if i were to have any! They look like normal plates from a distance. But up close they look very smart.
Ermm check my members thread I guess? It'd probs be hard to see via a picture.

little update
Have got my wind deflectors through and fitted

and a little picture of wheels befor and after they were ditched

Something nice and relaxing having a clean car =)

Attachments

• IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Cheers they didn't take that long because I had treated them to some autoglym alloy wheel seal which I think worked a treat and all I had to do was wipe off the grime and was good, then some insane tyre dressing for a nice black finish :)

was having a play around on photo shop, never really used it befor but think its not to bad

Think a green punto would look good =) haha

Attachments

• Green Punto.jpg
    Green Punto.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0295 Photo shopped dual exhaust and smoth boot.jpg
    IMG_0295 Photo shopped dual exhaust and smoth boot.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0295 Photo shopped dual exhaust and smoth boot removed plate.jpg
    IMG_0295 Photo shopped dual exhaust and smoth boot removed plate.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Was out and about today so thought I would get a couple of shots of my car taken from iphone so not best quality but none the less

Attachments

• IMG_0757 - Copy no lic.JPG
    IMG_0757 - Copy no lic.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0756 - Copy No lic.jpg
    IMG_0756 - Copy No lic.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 25
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Was out an about and got a couple of snaps that had a play with on a free app on Iphone so here is a little update :)

Attachments

• IMG_0922.JPG
    IMG_0922.JPG
    750.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0927.JPG
    IMG_0927.JPG
    567.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0908.JPG
    IMG_0908.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Little update,

My car has had its service and Mot done car is taxed and insurance company notified

Have upgraded the springs to Eibach sportlines just waiting for them to bed in and then get tracked & to be fair the ride on them already feels better than the originals, I wasn't sure if they would feel harsh or not but they don't as of yet. If you aren't sure if you should upgrade my verdict so far is do upgrade to them as most people have

Pictures to follow sometime soon

Back