Before fitting

00736.JPG

And after

01135.JPG

Colour - coded badge

00161.JPG

CC'd rear bump strip on currently dirty car

00261.JPG

cc'd front bump strips, with mum's mx-5 sport showing me up.
No HID's , lol :D

Fatter tyres means alloys, and i'm waiting on my exam results to find out whats happening...

Good results = Uni + Punto HGT/ Fiesta S

Bad results= Keep this beauty and make it the best damn 5 door on the forum :slayer:

looks like you have them, very white/blue light from it anyway (y)

No HID's , lol :D

Fatter tyres means alloys, and i'm waiting on my exam results to find out whats happening...

Good results = Uni + Punto HGT/ Fiesta S

Bad results= Keep this beauty and make it the best damn 5 door on the forum :slayer:

i challenge you to a duel :D, tbf your car is way cleaner than mine (y)
what are your plans?
or is that a area 51 secret?

Plans, hmmmmmm.

Sporting seats, colour coded interior plastics, door speakers....

Fit abarth kit, 100mm Coilies, White multi-spoke alloys.......

Induction kit, clean engine....

I almost want bad exam results.

ive never been a fan on colour co-ordinated interiors but its your car and if u like it thats all that matters really,
beware sporting seats driving with a dumb mate in the car
lever for the rear passengers while im driving said 'whats this for?' he pulled it up and my seat went flat and i nearly went into a wall!

ive never been a fan on colour co-ordinated interiors but its your car and if u like it thats all that matters really,
beware sporting seats driving with a dumb mate in the car
lever for the rear passengers while im driving said 'whats this for?' he pulled it up and my seat went flat and i nearly went into a wall!

I see what you mean about the CC'ing, did a shoop and it looks terrible....

My neighbour however runs a car upholstery business, i wonder if he'd make me a black suede dashboard.........

And with the sporting seats, I thought that too. I don't think headbutting the steering wheel is too good for road awareness.

Well, quick update....

Sold the punto and got an immaculate 2004 Stilo Dynamic 1.6

Awww... -- I was going to dislike your post: as I thought I'd discovered another Scilla Rosso five-door to bond with (apart from Azzam's, of course...)! But that would have been cruel....

Here's mine (before I found the Back to Black I'd cunningly hidden from myself in the boot...):

I hope yours has gone to a good home; and that you've encouraged them to join the Forum...!

Have fun with the Stilo...! (y)

Awww... -- I was going to dislike your post: as I thought I'd discovered another Scilla Rosso five-door to bond with (apart from Azzam's, of course...)! But that would have been cruel....

Here's mine (before I found the Back to Black I'd cunningly hidden from myself in the boot...):

I hope yours has gone to a good home; and that you've encouraged them to join the Forum...!

Have fun with the Stilo...! (y)

Haha, that punto looks great with those alloys....

Sold it to a man who lives on my road, i can see it from my bedroom! And i'm having lots and lots of fun with the stilo. (y)

Back