1200.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My punto

Introduction

This morning I woke up and decided to give my engine bay and nice little clean up. I have no idea why I wanted to clean it but I wanted to since i got nothing else to do with college off for half term and no work today.

Here is my picture

1200.jpg

I even cleaned the lid of it

2130.jpg

Close up of the GSR and my little 8v

396.jpg

Since i posted pictures its come to my attention that my GSR is not fitted properly can anyone show me a picture of their 8v GSR please would help me find a way to secure it more?

469.jpg

What i used to clean under the bonnet

557.jpg

My Baby from behind as I have only started sorting out the rear of my car working my way forward soon.

638.jpg

And more pictures

730.jpg

Little what I have done so far;

GSR
Supersprint Exhaust system
2004 Sporting rear bumper (some little sh*t stole one of the reflectors)
Abarth Spoiler
Debagged and smoothed
Not bad, 75SX mine.

OP Any reason behind selling the Punto. It looked like it was well maintained. :)

Very maintaned never bought anything cheap for it always done things properly. Trying to sell it so i can get an HGT or something allot faster got a couple cars in mind and lined up. so need the cash. £1500 is a good price since i bought the car for 1,500 and i easily spent around £700-800 on it all the mods.

its a half finished project the only thing that needs to be done is a front bumper,Sideskrits and its finished.

OK car is no longer up for sale insurence prices has gone thogh the roof in my area so keeping it for a bit longer.

Some questions how would i go about instaling Electric Windows in my car? anyone ever done this with a car that does not have electric windows?

Theres a place near me that said to do electric windows on a 04 corsa it would be near enough £250 and thats including all labour and everything so not sure what much different it would be on a punto and that was like nearly 2 years ago

i was thinking about going to a breakers and just taking all the inside of the door off another punto? then again no idear to wire it up grrr i take it the same problem would come if i was to try instal central locking as my car dont have that either...

thatrs what i thoght at first i read it so many times convinces that its just that but thats for REMOTE central locking. thats for cars that already have central locking and just to make it from a remote.

Ahh right does yours not have central locking at all?
youd have to buy a set with everything in then but not sure how you would fit that one lol

Well I sold my punto and now i own a..................PUNTO :D but now im a Blue Sporting :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well i have fallen in love with her :) now just need to decide what to do engine is so much smother compared to my 8v. Pedals are well diffrent and took some time getting use to but its all worth it :) now i need to find a 16v GSR :p

Attachments

• P1010620.JPG
    P1010620.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 452
  • P1010622.JPG
    P1010622.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 448
  • P1010623.JPG
    P1010623.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 443
  • P1010624.JPG
    P1010624.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 449
Ill go for a light tint/mist but will go a little darker on the rear window as I hate driving at night and can see lights blinding me from looking behind.

Not sure if i should take the black side stripes off dont no if i like it or not? need to look at some pics with this color de striped.

Ill take the fiat punto and sporting signs off the back.

Coilovers are the first actual modification ill do.

if an GSR comes up ill always get one of them.

Exahust ill try get a hidden custom backbox

as much as i love the abarth items i dont think ill get any unless i see some for peanuts.

There loads more but ill share that another time.

I got the car for £1600 FSH and had a HPI cerfiticate. I need to give her a name tho :p

Well so far I took the rear badges off so nice smooth back installed a Headunit as the car came with nothing just a big hole: P
I want people’s views should I take the side strips off or keep them on took them off my black Punto now debating to do it to this one or not.
Must say I’m very impressed with fiats standard sub they put in it. I found that quality nice bass not to over the top perfect for me.
Now couple problems my car on the driver side not sure if its front or rear has developed the most annoying squeak sounds like I have a million trapped birds under it. Only does it after small bumps in the road or if the road is relay uneven. But does not make the noise going up speed bumps or down? Or even if i push the boot or bonnet end down to try here it squeak. (please help friend said it could be the bushes but I want a ruff idea what it might be before i start changing parts or taking it to someone else.
Bonnet Cable snapped by me but Dave will help me out with that once my PayPal sorts its self out.
ill wash it and take some pictures of the back :)

thats a tidy car mate, I want your rear bumper lol, what is it?
also what percentage tint are your windows getting mine done on wednesday

Back