1113.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My Punto 60SX Mk1 5dr

Introduction

Hey peeps this is my pride and joy i have only had six months and i have done alot to it with some help my friends up in newcastle and some of my own time.

The Specs:
Fiat Punto 1.2i 60SX
K&N Induction Kit
ACE 205 15inch Alloys
Lowered 40mm All Round
Magnex Centre Exit Sport Exhaust
Chrome Halo Angel Eyes Front Lights
Smoked Standard Punto Rears
Lockwood White Dials

Coming Soon:
Tinted rear Windows
Kickplates (Lockwood)

1113.jpg
286.jpg
533.jpg
448.jpg
624.jpg

Comments welcome :)
Thanks bud its diffrent from most trying my best with the 5Dr hope to get some DTM mirrors on there etc and possible might go morret headlights are black angels like you said. All in all not bad for a beginner:)

Surely having an exhaust that big reduces the power:confused:

I like the colour tbh, front lights look crap though just need the clear standard lights with clear indicators and bulbs.

like the smoked rear lights. DTM mirrors look **** on anything that isnt a DTM car.

Oh nice work man liking that (y)

Tbh the only thing I dont like is the look of the exhaust but as has been said what ever works for you.
I've got priety much the same model and the same green but mines the 3 door so will be watching thi with intrest.

Just a couple of questions tho
How much was the K&N and from where?
What was the crack with the rear light as in with the tinting/fitting?
What size are the wheels?

That looks well nice i have got the 60 sx mk1 5 door as well and mine is in grey and i was looking to see what i could do with mine and i would not be able to get mine to look as good as yours and i was going to get some angel eyes but was not too sure but now i have seen them on your car i really would like some for mine now lol good work.

Thanks for the comments peeps.

Teebone
How much was the K&N and from where? K&N Website £51 -70
What was the crack with the rear light as in with the tinting/fitting? Ebay is the best bet for tinted lights
What size are the wheels? My wheel size is 15inch with 195/45/15 tryes on

Tidy punto, but not keen on chrome touches, each to their own though.
Have you thought of blacking your window pillars (make windows look joined and roof lower).

Re: My Punto 60SX Mk1 5dr Updated 16/05/09

Really like the small change of the sprayed wing mirrors, subtle but effective.

Have you considered doing a boot build, just looks a little cluttered, bet it packs out some sound though. I'm just picturing a boot build with all your gear and I think you could do a good job of it.

Very nice looking car considering its a 5dr (y)

Have you thought about colour coding the door handles?

and what polish did you use to get it gleaming like that? was it collonite 915?

sorry but i dont like that, you dont really need 6x9's AND a sub, get rid of the 6X9's , get some better front comps and it would tidy it up the boot abit too then.

not my cup of tea

ok peeps im back with some more updated work on the 5dr so comments welcome as always

Front View:

car61.jpg

De-Badges Boot:

car4-1.jpg

car5-1.jpg

Comments welcome & work is still going on in this project so be kind lol (y)
car61.jpg

might do the door handles next then followed by a broom yellow rocker cover with Chrome lettering saying PUNTO on it with KT Racing electric blue HT leads hehe so still plenty to do and also got a spolier to put on from a sporting but unsure what to use in order to bond it to the glass etc

Back