My poor little punto

Currently reading:
My poor little punto

Andyhart

I was at the doctors this morning, it has a stupid little car park and a car was coming out so i reversed over some grass, taking note of the black metal bollards behind me, and totally forgot about the massive telegraph pole to my right.

**Crunch** is all i heard.

Anyway i get home and think i've just ripped the mirror off. In fact i've dented the door in, minor damage to the front panel and the wing mirror "seat has compressed inwards. I've got a feeling that it'll be a total door replacement but does anyone else think i could get away with some body work and a new mirror?

Linky

gutting :(

might need a bit more than just a mirror!

Door and front wing should be cheap enough from a scrapyard - worried about the seat being turned inwards though - that sounds like there's major structurl damage to the chasis :confused:

Door and wing needed tbh.

Waste of time trying to fix that door.

Door looks like it's beyond repair, but if what's pictured is all the damage done to the wing then you might get away with repairing that.

Yeah i've been told the wing can possibly be hammered out, like you say the door looks beyond repair.

can't imagine there was any structural damage to the car, i've been driving it round for days now and its fine.

Looks like i'm off to the scrap yard then. does anyone know where i find the colour code of the car? is it under the bonnet?

Cheers for all the advice guys, much appreciated

Back