My own Counter-Strike Source Server

Currently reading:
My own Counter-Strike Source Server

Now re-installing this game :)

Used to play it quite a bit, but had to remove it as I was running out of space on my hard drive.

What nights do you all normally get on?
Maybe even make a weekly meet up?

Now re-installing this game :)

Used to play it quite a bit, but had to remove it as I was running out of space on my hard drive.

What nights do you all normally get on?
Maybe even make a weekly meet up?

Try to get on most nights. I gave it a miss last night as it seems the UK broadband network was suffering (average 120ms ping to UK servers) :bang:.

Can we have a steam/xfire account list? Cuz i got no friends sob :(

Steam:Joifage
Xfire:Joif

Tried, just seemed to refresh the page but i wasnt added onto the members list (n)

Steam:Joifage
Xfire:Joif

Just shifted some room for CSS, im abit pants being playing cod4 so if i manage to kill 5 and you see me stareing into a wall im waiting for my airstrike to appear (y)

Wooo 75% Off "the ship" works at around £2.50, well worth it, runs on the source engine so has pretty top notch graphics and is a very fun game to play, good to relax if your not into all that running and gunning all the time, taking ages download on 512 tho :(

Wooo 75% Off "the ship" works at around £2.50, well worth it, runs on the source engine so has pretty top notch graphics and is a very fun game to play, good to relax if your not into all that running and gunning all the time, taking ages download on 512 tho :(
Yeah, I grabbed it earlier - $4.99 this weekend for the whole package.

I played the demo ages back, it is quite a bizarre game but good for a change (y)

Yeah, I grabbed it earlier - $4.99 this weekend for the whole package.

I played the demo ages back, it is quite a bizarre game but good for a change (y)

Yeah i first played it on a trial weekend or something years ago why i decided get it, never played a game like it lol. Will have get a game on the go, cant remember much about it though just i tend to get trigger happy with flare guns :devil:

Back