IMG_1.JPG

Grande Punto My Orange T-Jet :)

Introduction

This is my 09 orange tjet, got it about 18 months ago with 9000 miles on the clock :D, left it alone n enjoyed it standard for a bit but the modding bug always catches up with me eventually (y) lol.

Mods
Fk badgeless grill
Pressed metal plates
Fly eyes on all lights
3rd brake light "punto" cover
Painted dash board P
Painted the "T-jet" on engine cover
Replaced original speakers with edge components
Removed punto badge and painted Fiat badge
Forge induction kit

Future mods
Lower on sportlines
Forge underbody braces
Powerflow exhaust
Powdercoat wheels gloss black
Repaint rear fiat badge
Window tints
Wind deflectors (on order)
Fit osram nightbreaker bulbs (bought but not fitted yet lol)
Dye interior stitching orange

Possible mods
Uprated turbo
Fogre intercooler
Remap
Abarth headlights and taillights
Rear badge removal

I'm in too minds to fit mudflaps or not. I do like them though! looks good

THOSE DICE! ;)

Yea I wasn't sure about them, I umm'd n ahhh'd over getting them for a few weeks, glad I did though, finish off the rear nicely......just need a new ss exhaust now haha!

Got so many things i wanna get done! Keep buying little bits n sticking them in my cupboard till i get some spare time, got about 4 little projects atm and another 5 or 6 more expensive ones i really wanna get started with!

Cheers dude. They were from carmats4u iirc! Yea man the braces are deffo worth it, make the car so much more stable, virtually no body roll! :)

Slowly but surely getting bits I want! Picked up a forge actuator for £70 which will go nicely with my vl38 when I pull my finger out and get it fitted :slayer:. Ordered some gloss black vinyl to redo my pillars but the company sent me carbon fibre vinyl which ive decided looks quite nice (always hated it lol) so just need to wait for this awesome rain to stop so I can get that done :bang:.

also got some gas struts to fit as bonnet lifters (thanks to Ryaaan for the guide) just got to try and make some brackets to get them on :)

...oh and looking to get either a turbosmart or prosport turbo gauge, figured out how to get the vacuum line in but not so confident on the wiring side of things. any help would be muchly appreciated :eek:

easy :) , I'm planning on getting a guage myself.
All it is, power earth and 'remote' (so it lights up when you put your lights on)
and the obvious boost pipe (if vacum) allot of people have had allot of trouble with the guage bouncing once set up, this will need a inline 'buzz' restrictor :)

Got the mud flaps on this morning, once id replaced my arch liner they were pretty easy to fit :)

sorry bout the crappy photos, they look much better in person lol

How did you get the punto in Orange writing mate?

I've got some punto mudflaps on mine and they are black and so it the writing

You might be able get it off with paint stripper but dunno how that'd react with the plastic. Or you could sand it off but might look a bit dodgy.

Back