my new project

Currently reading:
my new project

surreylad20

hi i have been working for the last six months i did have a punto which i blow up lol so heres a few pics tell me wat ya think

Oh my god! :eek:

needing downforce with a 2.0 redtop going in?

what a terrible car! If you are returning it to standard i will forgive you

first question is why?, its a nova...... not a great start!.

The colour is okay i will admit, dehandled doors are well done and i quite like the single wiper, HOWEVER, the wheels dont suit the car and look oversized, the back lights look hideous, the side skirts look as though they have snapped and been glued crudley together, the spoiler is a total joke, surely? please tell me you didnt put that on there?:bang:

The front bumper is revolting, looks like its melted and been stretched, the mesh is rubbish, it looks cheap, the fuel cap is silly, the bonnet vents are far, far too big imo, the exhaust looks like a scaffold poll, rear number plate looks daft hanging off like that, the front looks stupid stuck in the airdam of the stupid front bumper in front of hideous mesh.

Its a hideous chavvy eyesore tbh.

However, you have a nice bucket and a decent collection of tools (y)

Last edited:
Its a hideous chavvy eyesore tbh.

I have to agree. Sorry to the OP, but if you take most stereotyped Chav modifications it's on your car. B*rryBoys.co.uk would have a field day with it that's for sure. And that rear spoiler... looks like a plastic bench seat has been ripped out of McDonalds (probably where the car spent most of its life :rolleyes:) and stuck on your roof!

I can see the appeal of a discreetly done up Nova with a 2.0 litre redtop to make a sleeper, but yours has all the subtlety of a male stripper in a feminist lesbian meeting. If it floats your boat then fine, but don't expect everyone else to approve!

However, you have a nice bucket and a decent collection of tools (y)

:ROFLMAO:

this is the sort of car that gave novas a bad name in the first place....

awful. just awful. Havent seen such a poorly modified nova in quite some time.

HOWEVER... the fact that its getting a redtop means it has potential... if you are going to put it back to a better condition (ie, more subtle) then fair play, cos underneath all that tacky rubbish, there lies a decent hatchback :)

see with Novas i am of the opinion of keeping the styling as close to the standard level of an SRi, GSi or GTE, but putting a whopping great motor in it and sorting the brakes and suspension.

that is too over the top, and regardless of what motor its running, most people will laugh at it first before giving it respect.

its also a whopping great plod magnet

this is the sort of car that gave novas a bad name in the first place....

awful. just awful. Havent seen such a poorly modified nova in quite some time.

HOWEVER... the fact that its getting a redtop means it has potential... if you are going to put it back to a better condition (ie, more subtle) then fair play, cos underneath all that tacky rubbish, there lies a decent hatchback :)
:yeahthat:
I saw a white, near standard but tidy Nova yesterday actually. It look good. Unfortunately that is horrific :( It sums up every bad modification In one car; stupid spoiler, Evo bonnet, m3 mirrors, bee sting ariel, chrome washer jets, single wiper conversion, stick-on racing petrol cap cover, big exhaust, and wheels are too big.

Rear number plate doesn’t have a light so it wont pass MOT. probably get you pulled all the time.

A red top Corsa would have issue at the lights with a Subaru unless it was a 2.0 n/a one.
They are only 150 brake and a cast iron lump so not that light either.
Mate has one. Its pretty quick but nowt special.

EDIT
That Nova's rank by the way :yuck:

Last edited:
Back