My New Fiesta & not so new Bedford Bambi

Currently reading:
My New Fiesta & not so new Bedford Bambi

Well, I picked her up on Thursday, done a couple of hundred miles in her and I must say, I'm liking her more and more :eek:

2011- titanium 5 door 1.6TDCI

DSCN0699.jpg

DSCN0698.jpg

The initials of my name by chance :)

DSCN0696.jpg

I wont list the specs, as she has just about everything that I could possibly think of! Although I have yet to get to grips with the voice control :eek:

I've also recently got the bambi :slayer: Cos at download or sonisphere, its gonna be luxury on wheels :slayer::D

She needs a bit of work, but nothing a few days in the sun wont sort...engine is on the button seeing as she's 24yrs old :)

164101_10150167883617589_634127588_8637346_1517494_n.jpg

166329_10150167883572589_634127588_8637344_1236553_n.jpg

DSCN06901.JPG

Gonna do her up 1050's diner style in pink and white :D

So now the drive is getting a little full :eek:

DSCN0695.JPG

22347_309396234466_617904466_4547874_5716557_n.jpg

But these are still the true loves of my life :)

2140.jpg

1228.jpg

New fiestas aren't too bad, I perfer the sportier looking models but I suppose the TDCI is a good engine for MPG?

Bambi looks interesting, give it a clean! :p

Lovely looking Puntos too. :( Makes me want to go outside and finish off fixing mine. :eek:

I prefer the sportier ones too, there is a white ltd edition that I liked, but i also like the punto evo even more lol but for practical day to day I ended up where I am :)
And its still got blacked out glass and stuff, so not too bad for a day to day car (y)
And mpg is the main thing, doing too many miles and the petrol I'm saving half pays for the car!!

And the bambi has not been touched since I picked her up...grim!! But will be fully pulled apart and retrimmed before I spend the night in it :)

And all my puntos need sorting in one way or another :( Then will be time to maybe say goodbye to at least one of them maybe 2 :cry:

I prefer the sportier ones too, there is a white ltd edition that I liked, but i also like the punto evo even more lol but for practical day to day I ended up where I am :)
And its still got blacked out glass and stuff, so not too bad for a day to day car (y)
And mpg is the main thing, doing too many miles and the petrol I'm saving half pays for the car!!

And the bambi has not been touched since I picked her up...grim!! But will be fully pulled apart and retrimmed before I spend the night in it :)

And all my puntos need sorting in one way or another :( Then will be time to maybe say goodbye to at least one of them maybe 2 :cry:

Yeah the white limited edition with the black sports pack looks amazing :D One of the only Fords I like, theres just something about the curves. Almost grande punto like but a bit more fussy as though there is more going on.

Ahh so it comes with all the luxury's you need. Blacked out windows... I still can't find a point in having theses? :(

That is half the reason I have a diesel now, im managing about 55mpg on long journeys so it's saving me quite the fuel bill, but it's about even with my Punto for MPG to fuel price ratio. :eek:

When you come to sell the sporting (if that is the one you sell) I would be more than willing to offer money for it. Looks like a very tidy car. :D

Back