Styling My new alloys! woop!

Currently reading:
Styling My new alloys! woop!

DSC00024.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

You like?

look good, i was planning on painting my calipers blue once i have got my alloys and they look good so will definately be doing it now!!

I like, I like very much. If you dont mind where did you get them from and how much all in with the the tyres did you pay? (y)
I got them off madmotors.com 600pound with tyres and did a deal for 10pound kei locking bolts.
Im glad you like them my gf says they r bad boyish, by the way they are by Kato Kochi is the design.

nice! I would have gone for red paint though, would look great against the black. How long did it take you to paint them, did you have to leave it 24hrs b4 driving?

I am assuming you did one wheel at a time or did you use axel stands?

nice! I would have gone for red paint though, would look great against the black. How long did it take you to paint them, did you have to leave it 24hrs b4 driving?

I am assuming you did one wheel at a time or did you use axel stands?

One side at a time using two jacks. The last one i did i left to dry for aprox 3hours. it said you can put another coat on after 10-15min and it says leave to dry for 24hours

i might give it a go for sure, still need to buy a jack though, and i would have to put the wheels on with the paint still wet unless i bought axel stands, no way would i be able to leave it 24hr either, too busy :(

Can someone help me does him or even me void the warranty its basically brand new my car because i dont want them having an argument etc.

Back