General My New 100HP

Currently reading:
General My New 100HP

Pandy the Panda was broken into this morning and suffered a bent drivers door keyhole, scratches to door and frame, cut window trim, broken drivers side front side window, scratched door card, and scratched handbrake plastic covering. The glass was everywhere.. all over the lovely seats.

The car did not have a single scratch on it before this morning and was 100% mint. I even waxed her last weekend, she was gleaming. :cry:

Autoglass came and put a new side glass in but left some glass in the door which jingles when you shake it. He was obviously in a hurry. I can get this remedied when it goes to the body-shop repairers and has its new door card fitted.. I just hope I can find a repairer who will make the all the damage good and spends his time on the job to do it right.

If anyone has used D Walton body-shop repairers in Trafford Park Manchester I would be very keen to know if they are any good. They are my insurers recommended repairer.

I hope everyone reading has a car crime free weekend

:mad:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your news Mathew.

It only seems a matter of time these days before we all get affected by this sort of low life behaviour.

Hope you get sorted out soon mate.

Back