newsunstrip (10).jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My MK2 Sporting

Introduction

Well this is my Punto MK2 Sporting, i have only had the car about a month so its pretty much stock, also got a few mechanical problems right now like i need to buy a new Sump and my interior bulbs don't work oh and also my steering keeps clunking lol. OOH its all good :p

current mods are:

-Some kick ass seat covers to cover the gash in the original drivers seat
-Ripspeed seat belt cushion, i bought for my dads van for a laugh and he gave them back to me, so thought ah what the hell there blue so i'll put them in.
-My club sunstrip
-My club rear window banner
-My club sticker on each back side window
-Blue Interior bulbs (currently theres a problem with my circuit board or something though so there not working)
-Alloy gear knob (looks nice but is bloody freezing in the cold lol)
-Nice Clarion cd/mp3 head unit
-Spyder alloy tax disc holder

Future mods:

-K & N Induction Kit
-Different gear knob
-Full performance exhaust
-De-trim
-Lowering by 30mm
-Some 17" alloys thinking Wolfrace Triads, something similar to the original aloys on the Sporting
-Remap
-Maybe angel eye lights
-A shopping list down the right of my car, on the front door
has someone bought the same car as mine. yes they have. lmao. good 2 see another sprint blue sporting owner. bet munkuls gunna be pleased. anyhoo. no shopin list. no K&N (GSR all the way) and please oh please no shopping list. i mean its up to you. but people will think its naff. welcome tot he forum (y)

yet another one :eek:

so far, the car looks good, i suppose the "club" banners are ok, bit huyge though...

sure the blue interior bulbs arent LEDS?

first thing to kill off the future list, is the K&N, absolute rip-offs, much better with a focus induction kit, or if you actually want power, the GSR kit - the performance gains are very impressive, and proven.

17" Triads would look good at the front, and awful at the rear IMO cos of the brake drums... but its your car, whatever you want :)

anyway, (y)

LOL i have big hopes for my shopping list, did a virtual pic to see if it would look right and it seems too, i can post the virtual pic if you want. Blue looks so damn good in it. What sorta price you talking for a GSR and what difference would there be between that an a K & N? I thought K & N was one of the best makes out there.

Whatever trever LOL, would look a little wierd with large 17" on the front and 15" on the back though don't you think? hahaha. What sorta power you looking at then out of a GSR induction kit and what sort of cost? The club banners are nice and big because i really wanna advertise my car club, me and my mate who i run it with have them on our cars.

Check us out if you want, i am the only Punto so far in my club :D

LOL i have big hopes for my shopping list, did a virtual pic to see if it would look right and it seems too, i can post the virtual pic if you want. Blue looks so damn good in it. What sorta price you talking for a GSR and what difference would there be between that an a K & N? I thought K & N was one of the best makes out there.

its been proven that K&N are actually one of the worst for gains, of course they have the longest history of most filter makers, but this means nothing to anyone who cares about value for money.

K&N price: dunno
Focus kit: around £50, its listed on Ebay for the ford focus, people get em cos they are cheap, sound good, and a far better design.
GSR: these are the daddys, british handmade silicone tubing, i cant pull the gains figures off my head, but pretty good, expecially with a re-map, you will be pushing close to 100bhp. about £170
(sounds dam good too)

please dont put shopping list on, do you not think its a bit sad?

Oright i will have to have a look, no not really, don't get my wrong i aint a chav at all, i just want to go for the jap look on my car really, and think a shopping list would look sweet, heres the virtual pic.

Attachments

• puntomod.JPG
    puntomod.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 28
well, its your car, but then you will drive around with people thinkin "he got a Jap shopping list on a italian car, how sad"

italian FTW! would maybe if they were italian tuning companies... and if you HAD the parts off them...

Well theres a whole load of things to do before i even think about that, thinking about a front bumper extension aswell and single wiper conversion.
The shopping list would be of the parts i've got on my car, like a Sparco gear knob and what wheels i have on that kind of thing.

Back