Styling My Little Project

Currently reading:
Styling My Little Project

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

(y)

Last edited:
borrow a camera did you?very very nice its a amazing what a nice set of alloys can do to a gp active i am impressed numero uno active:D :D (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

ps.next on the aggenda get them door handles done even wait get them done when you fit the sideskirts:D (y)

borrow a camera did you?very very nice its a amazing what a nice set of alloys can do to a gp active i am impressed numero uno active:D :D (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

lol no i used ma phone again, i think it desides when to take a good photo or not :p

CHERES FOR THE GOOD INPUT GUYS!

looks very nice, get someone to do a photshop/chop of it lowered abit. lol, whats with the yellow sticker?

looks very nice, get someone to do a photshop/chop of it lowered abit. lol, whats with the yellow sticker?

i can get ma gf to do it (y) but if any of you wana give it a go ill give a better side pic:

DSC00177.jpg

i prsonly dont mind the hight, but i must admit if you come across a sporting it does indeeeeeeed look a tad high

oh and the sticker was a cornwall thing :D surfer atmosphere there you see, undisided wether i wana take it off to be honist

Ooooooo and another thing i just did:

DSC00179.jpg

Painted the drumb brake and got loking wheels bolts!

Last edited:
yo guys,

im looking into springs now, and was just wondering how low the sporting is i meen i want it lower but not so low that i look like a boy racer and when i put loads of stuff in the bacck it wont rub the wheels or n e think!

20mm or 40mm??

ChereS!

the sporting is 20mm lower than the active anyways so yo could easily get away with having a 40mm drop

id probly drop it as low as the sporting so 20mm would do :) 40 is a tad to much me thinks, part of my project is to make it still look a little stock :p (a little)

looks good buddy. definately lower it, i would go for 40mm as you won't really notice 2cm!!! 40 won't be too much, look at the height of the car to start with, 4cm drop will look pretty decent. then you need some fronts fogs fitting along with some side skirts and you will have one sweet looking GP!!! the colour is relly quite nice, really effective and different!

well done mate, keep up the good work. get the front callipers painted bronze or copper and it will look spot on! :)

looks good buddy. definately lower it, i would go for 40mm as you won't really notice 2cm!!! 40 won't be too much, look at the height of the car to start with, 4cm drop will look pretty decent. then you need some fronts fogs fitting along with some side skirts and you will have one sweet looking GP!!! the colour is relly quite nice, really effective and different!

well done mate, keep up the good work. get the front callipers painted bronze or copper and it will look spot on! :)

c wat u meen ill look into it more(y) its funny you mention the fog lights, when i got the car i said the 1st 2 things i wana do is get fog lights and get the wing mirrors done!

thanks for the feedback m8!

go for 40mm, its not alot tbh, i had 40mm on my fiesta but just wasn't low enough so i got 60mm. thats just right for me but some people i know have done the stupid thing of cutting the springs. lol

suicide springs... haha, what a daft idea!!! my mate did it to his fez, it bounced all over! lol...

i would definately get the lower springs, sporting springs won't give enough of a drop to make it look any neater, because the sporting is still too high to start with...

nah got a wiked deal on it! ex showroom car, so it was just sitting round back and i said "**** me m8 thats a nice colour", was guna go 4 a black 1 at first but it just made me smile so i though ill have that lol :rolleyes: loved it ever since

Im in the middle of uploading better photos of it with my dads camra, close 1s of the pint to it looks sycalecic!

Back