ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1390139354.113578.jpg

Cinquecento My little cinq

Introduction

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1390139354.113578.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1390139391.542280.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1390139440.757168.jpg as new under the bonnet!
wow that is a lovely tidy car it's had lots of TLC in it's life, keep the mods subtle like the abarth stuff you have and it will be perfect, i think i'm actually jealous, keep us posted mate it's nice to see such an origional car

wow that is a lovely tidy car it's had lots of TLC in it's life, keep the mods subtle like the abarth stuff you have and it will be perfect, i think i'm actually jealous, keep us posted mate it's nice to see such an origional car

Thanks ! I am going for the original factory abarth look as possible! Subtle as possible ! That's how I want it !!(y)

Good luck with the MOT. Can't see it needing much based on mileage, but low mileage can be a curse. Mainly on bushes and rubbers and such. Check the handbrake, headlights and rear sills and arches. They are what I have been advised on befire. Should be fine though :)

Good luck with the MOT. Can't see it needing much based on mileage, but low mileage can be a curse. Mainly on bushes and rubbers and such. Check the handbrake, headlights and rear sills and arches. They are what I have been advised on befire. Should be fine though :)

Thanks! I have replaced all rubbers ,bushes , brakes and suspension etc etc! Got a tiny 5 pence piece hole on end of passenger side sill in the rear arch end but that's it for rust! So I just need exhaust system and some tyres ! Got a battery put on today £90

Back