My Custom front bumper and custom dash

Currently reading:
My Custom front bumper and custom dash

FAO: Allan

Cheers for the Comp m8

lol at the post

no m8 the passenger side tv pod has been like that since Donny this year, the most time consuming custom peice i've made for the car as of yet too, well pleased i did it though in the end ;)

FAO: Jonas

forgot to ask jonas are you coming to TRAx with us on the saturday or are you going with some of the wilmslow lot early sunday morning

Re: FAO: Jonas

Going down Sunday morning mate, got football on the saturday at 3pm and can't be bothered to go down later that night :)

JoNaSsig2.jpg

Ribzz, if you are thinking of more stuff, I saw a really nice chrome stand to replace the standard plastic ones for the nitrous bottle on a US site, official NOS product. I'll have a hunt for it as i'll probably get one myself.

Where's the flux capacitor? lol (sorry couldn't resist)

Seriously though, although it not to my tastes I can appreciate that a shite load of work (and money) as gone into your car. Good job.

Yeah cheers Jay

I might uprade to polished ones over the winter m8y while the car is off the road

I've got relatives in the states who source alot of parts for me most car stuff is 50% cheaper over there, do u want me to sort a price?