Styling My Car what fo you think

Currently reading:
Styling My Car what fo you think

These are pic's of the rear and washed. thanks for all the feeback im going to get the new grills and change all the handles. The drop of the car is 70mm all round, the maximum it can be dropped is 100mm. (y)

Attachments

• IMG_20110704_191440.jpg
    IMG_20110704_191440.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20110704_191452.jpg
    IMG_20110704_191452.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
Personally i do prefer subtle, but you know what (just to contradict myself :D) i quite like what you have done, it's different.

A couple of things i would do:

Remove K&N sticker, looks stupid - no offence, but it looks totally out of place and is spoiling the clean look around the front.

Ditch the Abarth badge and go with a blue Fiat badge, apart from the obvious the blue one would be in keeping with your colour scheme you have going on.

Paint door handles.

Leave the stripes on, you don't actually see many with them on now, i'm guessing most people ditch them, and besides, it goes with your colouring in :D

Love the drop on the coilovers (y)

Really dont see why there are so many haters for these Abarth badges, i know its like a lie and what not but i think it looks a little bit better in most cases, but you'll always have it in your mind that it just isnt an abarth which i dont think i could deal with.

Really dont see why there are so many haters for these Abarth badges, i know its like a lie and what not but i think it looks a little bit better in most cases, but you'll always have it in your mind that it just isnt an abarth which i dont think i could deal with.

I have a rear abarth badge on mine, with a red/black colour scheme and the fact i have the same power as the Abarth makes up for it :slayer:

Back