DSCF2172.jpg

Bravo My Bravo Sport-R.

Introduction

After being away from the forum for a while, I finally got the time to come back and show-off my new machine: a Fiat Bravo Sport R 2.0MJet with 165bhp, which has kept me grinning since last Friday when I got him :devil:

Here are the first pics:

Will get better ones when the weather gets better and when I stop being lazy :D

That looks excellent. How did you do that? Especially on the steering wheel.

I didn't do it, it was someone who knew what he was doing... If I had tried it, I'd probably manage to weld myself to the steering wheel or something :eek:

Basically, he took everything out of the car, took off the orange led and swapped them by white ones on the clocks and buttons, and red ones on the screens... It was a 3h30 job, but worth every second!! And I got rid of all those annoying noises coming from inside the dash!!(y)

Now I only need to find some led that won't cause the bulb error so I can swap the plate lights... :slayer:

those dash lights look great,i was going to do mine blue/red
i did my zafira and it looks a lot better than orange
do you have any idea which leds they were,its a lot easier having them ready when you strip dash than finding something unexpected.

i also have same issue with headlights,its a bit scary taking £800 headlights apart to spray them !!

im going to try tinting film first before taking a heast gun to light units.

wish i had ordered white instead of black !!

those dash lights look great,i was going to do mine blue/red
i did my zafira and it looks a lot better than orange
do you have any idea which leds they were,its a lot easier having them ready when you strip dash than finding something unexpected.

i also have same issue with headlights,its a bit scary taking £800 headlights apart to spray them !!

im going to try tinting film first before taking a heast gun to light units.

wish i had ordered white instead of black !!

Blue/red is a bit VAGish, I don't like it!! I wanted it white and red for a long time!!!

They're tiny leds, about 1mm by 0,5mm... I don't know exactly, it was a friend of mine who did the job, I just took the interior apart!!!

Don't tint the front lights, it won't look right, not to mention how much worse the lighting will get!!! I'm just waiting for someone forgetting to stop at a junction - BAM! instant new front bumper and headlights!! :devil:

Don't say that, a white Bravo is always beautiful!!! :worship:

One of the first diesel Bravos that I experienced, and it surprised me a lot, but there lack the driving pleasure that my T-Jet offers, as well as braking and suspension. :)

Continue the good project and puts some power, so can you get me in the freeway :devil:

One of the first diesel Bravos that I experienced, and it surprised me a lot, but there lack the driving pleasure that my T-Jet offers, as well as braking and suspension. :)

Continue the good project and puts some power, so can you get me in the freeway :devil:

You b@stard!!! Even here, I'm not safe from you!!! :bang::bang:

I know it lacks the suspension and braking you have on your TJet... I saw your panic face when you had to brake hard and it just kept going :D

About the power, I'll talk to you later... :devil:

You b@stard!!! Even here, I'm not safe from you!!! :bang::bang:

I know it lacks the suspension and braking you have on your TJet... I saw your panic face when you had to brake hard and it just kept going :D

About the power, I'll talk to you later... :devil:

You know me! :devil:

Was really what you saw! Jesus, i almost got killed! The only thing that i saw was the car to continued the trajectory and flashing lights on the dashboard :eek:

But, was a good experience! And now i know that each upgrade that i have done on my TJET, suspension and brakes, worth every penny :worship:

I didn't do it, it was someone who knew what he was doing... If I had tried it, I'd probably manage to weld myself to the steering wheel or something :eek:

Basically, he took everything out of the car, took off the orange led and swapped them by white ones on the clocks and buttons, and red ones on the screens... It was a 3h30 job, but worth every second!! And I got rid of all those annoying noises coming from inside the dash!!(y)

Now I only need to find some led that won't cause the bulb error so I can swap the plate lights... :slayer:

Help!!!! I really want to change the led in my dashboard. How do you do it?

Help would be much appreciated.

Help!!!! I really want to change the led in my dashboard. How do you do it?

Help would be much appreciated.

This was made by a friend... You need to take everything out of the car, get some epic welding skills, and know exactly what you're doing - which I don't... Here's the website of the guy who did the job: http://www.jogarage.com

It's written in Portuguese, but you can see some of his works, and you can try to contact him, I'm sure he'll give you some informations on how to do the job... (y)

Soooo... It's been quite a while since I had the time to come here and update the thread... The car has passed the 92k kms recently, and had it's belt changed. Apart from some minor issues (solved within warranty), it has run perfectly...

No major mods have been done, I had some other priorities. All I've done was tinting the rear light clusters and removing the center caps from the wheels (I actually lost one on the motorway, so it was a "forced" mod... Here are a few pics to show you how it stands right now:

DSCF2371.jpg

DSCF23721.jpg

DSCF23761.jpg

DSCF23681.jpg

And a few "artistic" ones:

Bravo_Earandir.jpg

Bravo_and_I.jpg

Bravo_Sig.jpg

I know this devil from somewhere :LOL:

I agree get rid of the jeeposis and stickers and then it is settled

Lool even here I'm not safe from you b*stards!!! :D

:yeahthat:

Love them in white, and nice to see another with factory HIDs.

Thanks MEP!! I'm trying to get my hands on the new headlights, they improved the lighting on those! Shame they are expensive as f***!

Back