P1040739.JPG

Bravo My "Abarth" Bravo

Introduction

Any ideas/criticisms welcome. Its just meant to be a fun car nothing serious hence the stickers. Been mapped to around 175bhp.
Wheels are done in Halfords anthracite and think they look great, what does everyone else think?

Attachments

• 2014-06-12 11.47.07.jpg
    2014-06-12 11.47.07.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
  • 2014-06-12 11.47.02.jpg
    2014-06-12 11.47.02.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
tasty looking bravo! i noticed the steering wheel had a cover on it or was it supposed to look like that?

Thanks, it's alcantara stitched to the steering wheel, nice and comfy. Took all stickers off now apart from help for heroes one, fed up of people trying to race me now.

;)Failing miserably haha. Got to admit I've seen a few surprised faces, there not slow cars bravos
Mine surprises many and only has the 120 T-jet. Not sure if my mates 2 litre 58 reg fiesta ST is broken or if he's a naff driver but he only gets in front of me after I change to 3rd gear. At which point we are both doing over 60. He gets longer in 2nd as his revs more than mine. Plus there's no turbo in his so he gets no lag.

Think it must be the weight advantage of having a smaller turbocharged engine vs a larger heavier one. The downside is wheelspin though with not much weight over the front wheels, unless the roads bone dry I even get some in 3rd.

Think it must be the weight advantage of having a smaller turbocharged engine vs a larger heavier one. The downside is wheelspin though with not much weight over the front wheels, unless the roads bone dry I even get some in 3rd.
I have pretty good tyres on to be honest. It's reduced wheel spin down to almost nothing. Dunlop BluResponse sport. Fantastic tyres. The wet grip is as good as the dry.

Yeah, mine had pirelli P6000 when I got it which were shocking, made the car really twitchy and couldn't put any power down, the ones I've got now are a lot better, I've had a decent amount over the speed limit with them in pouring rain and felt planted. Just had a read up of the ones you've got and think there definitely worth trying next time round, I've made a note of them.

:) Thanks mate. I cant remember what size it is, think it is the smallest with the rubber neck. I've not got the car anymore, got a bit of an upgrade ;) but Ive still got that filter which I took off before I sold it if you're interested? Only had it on for about six months.

Back