IMG_0260.JPG

Grande Punto my 1.2 gp active.

Introduction

hello this it my 1.2 grande punto active in silver sorry about the dirtyness been to work when these had been taken(y)

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

mods so far:

standard fiat 15" alloys
black front grill
sub and amp
new door speakers

mods to come

tint back 3 windows
new backbox
all round sound system
new alloys

any thoughts would be helpfull:slayer:
Re: my 1.2 gp active

The dash looks insane really good job there.
Just browsing the pics and wondered what you used for the yellow around the grill? I want something similar but in red. Kind of like a golf gti's get back to me

thanks mate i find its different, people always go for red and white theme or red and black ect i just like to be different i supose lol

Good on you man! haha, Just cant wait to get my 3 door in September! Eleganza 1.4 ftw :slayer:

I Carbon fibered my fascia adaptor but it looks rubbish because the fascia is twisted! CF looks ok though haha!

ahh i see ive got my facia stickerbombed now and the dash where the carbon fibre wrapis it going to be ggetting dont with in the next 2 weeks hopefully soo ill have pictures of that to come, but if it gets done and it looks rubbish i got more carbon wrap on to re do the dash :)

i dont think iv seen 17's on this model , im intrested to see what it looks like, what colour are you going for ? black maby?

edit: i just saw page 2 ;p

Last edited:

haha the 17s dont look bad mate andd for the carbon wrap i cut like a big square out and then used a hair dryer to pull it about it took about a hour to do one lol make sure you leave it long because now theyve started to shrink:eek:

as for the sticker bomb yeahh thats what im going for insted of the carbon fibre wrap on the dash!

cars looking good :) i'm undecided on the yellow fogs, i keep changing my mind about them. as for the yellow outline on the grill, i'm not a fan i'm afraid. how handy are you with rattle can because colour coding your door handles would be a good idea. only problem is they're awful to paint.. i did mine a while back and the paints just started to flake off :mad: get some silver indicator bulbs as well.

cars looking good :) i'm undecided on the yellow fogs, i keep changing my mind about them. as for the yellow outline on the grill, i'm not a fan i'm afraid. how handy are you with rattle can because colour coding your door handles would be a good idea. only problem is they're awful to paint.. i did mine a while back and the paints just started to flake off :mad: get some silver indicator bulbs as well.

thanks mate im going to look at the silver bulbs and as for the grill im thinking of changing it back to black and leaving the fogs yellow i like being different and as for the door handles im keeping my eyes open on ebay and at breakers yards for a better spec with handle already painted due to that reason of flaking :)

Back