Technical Multiair 135HP 1.4

Currently reading:
Technical Multiair 135HP 1.4

fiatmultiair

Hello,
Did anyone had to change their multiair unit more than once? I'm asking out of curiosity.

It's often the sealing gasket that leaks, not the 1000euro. Multiair unit🤔
Interesting reply, thank you for the information. Can you link me the oil that is best for the engine? I've heard selenia for multiair is not the best.

Interesting reply, thank you for the information. Can you link me the oil that is best for the engine? I've heard selenia for multiair is not the best.

Some old thread information

Being in the U.S., I don't know what Selenia is, but we have that same engine in the 500 Pop and Lounge here, and the official oil put in the engine when it's built is either Pennzoil Euro Platinum 5W-40 or Mobil-1 Euro 5W-40. Full synthetic of course.

Hello,
Did anyone had to change their multiair unit more than once? I'm asking out of curiosity.
Not me, but I've heard/seen people do this twice. Non-english source.
Being in the U.S., I don't know what Selenia is,...
Imagine Toyota owner not knowing what Lexus (+ Denso or Aisin) is, for example.
"Selenia" was a sister company to provide first fill lubricants for FIAT.
Name is there (on the market), but some other company owns it (non Italian), "Petronas"(?).

Last edited:
Not me, but I've heard/seen people do this twice. Non-english source.

Imagine Toyota owner not knowing what Lexus (+ Denso or Aisin) is, for example.
"Selenia" was a sister company to provide first fill lubricants for FIAT.
Name is there (on the market), but some other company owns it (non Italian), "Petronas"(?).
Oh I see.

Back