Technical MOT Today........gulp

Currently reading:
Technical MOT Today........gulp

nuddmann

Just about to drop the car at the garage for it's MOT,
161k on the clock, who wants to take a punt on whether this could be it's last journey??

Already looking at Auto Trader..............

It's never the last journey if you have enough money.
Know the feeling though. That was me a couple of weeks ago.

Frankly, I'm in severe shock......

It passed, first time with no advisories, my teenage kids are in mourning as we've got the car for another year, they has their eyes on a BMW estate on Auto Trader

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me - your teenage kids would be BEGGING you to get the Multi back after spending an hour in the back of a Beemer!

That's true, we used to have the 5 series at work and a day in the back of those was horrid, even the X5s don't have that much more room.

Mind you, with kids its all about image eh, and my multi just has zero street cred, which is what makes it such a pleasure to get the little gits from school in it!!

Much of what's written in the UK press about BMWs being paragons of ergonomic sensibility is utter trash. There are only two cars that I've driven any distance that have given me leg cramp so bad that I had to stop; one was a Renault Savanna estate, the other a BMW 5 series. Not only that, but however I tried to adjust things, I could not get seated in the BMW so that I could see all of the instruments. The stalks were almost totally obscured as well. Nice 6 cylinder engines though, as long as you're lucky enough not to run a camshaft.

Not making sweeping stereotypical generalisations, but driving a BMW makes you an arrogant git.

I have a loathing for X5s, and feel the vomit rising every time I see an X6. Hideous machines for hideous people.

IMHO of course!

Not making sweeping stereotypical generalisations, but driving a BMW makes you an arrogant git.

I have a loathing for X5s, and feel the vomit rising every time I see an X6. Hideous machines for hideous people.

IMHO of course!

Doesn't make me feel arrogant, just glad I didn't spend all that money on one out of my own pocket!

I think that might have been a bit of a rant actually. Sure there are some decent BMW drivers out there.

But none drive an X6.

Back