Modern Warfare... what's your verdict?

Currently reading:
Modern Warfare... what's your verdict?

I'm not even sure lol. I think I have prestiged once maybe twice. That whole thing means nothing though.....

WARNING BIG HEADED COMMENT COMING....

I have only played against about 10 people that I would class as better than me at the game!

Haha I think your ego just exploded :p

Im at level 70, I havent bothered prestigeing at all this time, I dont wanna lose my guns, id rather work on my challenges and help my friends get all the exp who are lower levels than me. All you get is extra titles and stuff anyway. Even though...I do really want the "My Little Pwny" one lol.

Yeh it does mean nothing, only people who have lots of time on their hands
Get playing a proper online game n00b! :p

I get sent about 3-4 messages a week from squeaky americans telling me that I can pay $20 and they will make me 10th prestige etc.

That's like buying a skoda and making it look like a lambo! If I could pick a lobby of people to play against then it would be 10th level prestiges as 90% of them have cheated and are so crap at the game!

Could never get the hang of CS(n)

pretty sure either my gun is always broke, or everyone has a force field around them i dont know about.

i can litrally be shooting the sh*t out of someone... and then they realise and with one shot, kill me. i can be running at them and even about a foot away before they wake up i still havent killed them :bang:

either way... i got like 8 kills to 5 deaths yesterday. thats like a proper record for me hahah and i got a 4 kill streak :D again... never happened before.

i just dont have the reactions! i see on the kill cam people that are on the other side of the map and seen a slight movement and kill me. if it was the other way round i never would have seen em :rolleyes:

pretty sure either my gun is always broke, or everyone has a force field around them i dont know about.

i can litrally be shooting the sh*t out of someone... and then they realise and with one shot, kill me. i can be running at them and even about a foot away before they wake up i still havent killed them :bang:

either way... i got like 8 kills to 5 deaths yesterday. thats like a proper record for me hahah and i got a 4 kill streak :D again... never happened before.

i just dont have the reactions! i see on the kill cam people that are on the other side of the map and seen a slight movement and kill me. if it was the other way round i never would have seen em :rolleyes:

What guns and perks do you use?

uhhhhh...

ones that go bang?

untill i get higher level (20 atm :eek:) and actually understand the difference between the guns, i see no point in creating my on classes because i would probably do myself more harm then good by picking guns purely on how they look.... lol
so i just use the default grenadier class or 'douche class' lol

M4 and Scar FTW at low levels.

Don't worry Kay you are not alone I watched a bloke when I was waiting to spawn the other day. Someone ran accross his screen (about 2 foot infront of him twice) and he didn't react at all haha!

Seriously some people have no awareness on these geeky games :p

Attachments

• P31-01-10_23.06.JPG
    P31-01-10_23.06.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • P31-01-10_22.36[01].JPG
    P31-01-10_22.36[01].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 24
it was a real excuse! i was stood for ages and puntodriver was stabbing me getting me to move but i was in the menus trying to sort it. and i never fixed it lol tbh one of them games... the 2nd round people had built up thier kill streak rewards and as soon as the game started bombed the **** out the respawn site with planes n crap! so i died, came back, died, came back, died. it proper stressed me out.

if my headset was charged they would of heard me swearing and crying lol

Back