Technical mk2 subframe bushes

Currently reading:
Technical mk2 subframe bushes

glasgowranger

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I am a new member so please forgive me.

I have a 2002 1.2 8v and the rear subframe bushes have gone. I have tried to find replacements but have been told by the dealer that I must fit a new rear axle at a cost of over £400.

Surely this can't be right and there is some way of obtaining replacement bushes somewhere.

Please can someone out there advise me?

I can get one from a scrappy in Warrington for £40 plus shipping up to Glasgow - I just hoped that there might be some replacement bushes that were available somewhere so that I could know there are new ones in there that will last longer than a secondhand axle (without having to pay a fortune for parts)

Thanks Adrian Bravo that's the sort of help I was hoping for - good old Rochdale to the rescue - I had a shop on Drake Street in a former life. You wouldn't have a contact number for Powerflex would you

thanks for the shop4parts link - I have ordered the bushes from them as they assure me they will fit and they are the only stockists in the country.

Back